Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Student Set School Health Center On Fire - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Set School Health Center On Fire (854 Views)

This Is For School Owners - Why Your School Needs A School Health Programme / AE-FUNAI To Partner German Research Center On Students’ Capacity Building / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Set School Health Center On Fire by KENZINCO(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
The Students of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti set the school health center on fire after it was reported that two students died at the health center due to poor facilities at the health center located inside the school premises

Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by Tolexander: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dem go pay for more than they damaged!

Uncultured students.

I dey wonder why school no pass through them
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by KENZINCO(m): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
More pictures

Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by KENZINCO(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Dem go pay for more than they damaged!

Uncultured students.

I dey wonder why school no pass through them
If u are or were a student of FPA u will understand usually happened at this health center
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by dejt4u(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2017
KENZINCO:

If u are or were a student of FPA u will understand usually happened at this health center
no matter what, that is too much.. Students are not supposed to be HOOLIGANS
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by Tolexander: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2017
KENZINCO:

So burning down he Health Center was the best thing to do, to correct the anomaly?

Don't worry, you will soon get to understand later, when the school brings out the amount each student will pay for the damage.
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by KENZINCO(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=61210972]So burning down he Health Center was the best thing to do, to correct the anomaly?

Don't worry, you will soon get to understand later, when the school brings out the amount each student will pay for the damage.[/quote
I still maintain my stand
No matter how much amount they will bring , it will not be more than the unreasonable numerous levies the student have been paying before now
I was a student of this school and if you were, you would not pity the school management even if the student burn down the whole school
(Just saying. I'm not in support of them burning down the school but I'm not pitying the school management either )
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by KENZINCO(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
So burning down he Health Center was the best thing to do, to correct the anomaly?

Don't worry, you will soon get to understand later, when the school brings out the amount each student will pay for the damage.
Re: Student Set School Health Center On Fire by Tolexander: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=KENZINCO post=61212065][/quote]Don't worry, when you get outta school, you will understand.

The money for damage wont be paid from your pocket but parent. I understand

(1) (Reply)

UTME Candidate Drowns After Scoring 250 / Apply For A Master’s Degree At Middlesex University (london, Malta, Dubai, Mauri / Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Nursing Form 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.