Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday (655 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by ResponsibleG: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2017
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has left her estranged husband Lanre Gentry heartbroken as she shocked him and others who may have been holding unto their breath that they may reconcile.

Well, the actress ignored the hotelier, Lanre Gentry’s birthday, which is today, with many expecting a post on social media from her, it didn’t come..

However, Mr. Gentry made himself happy with a message to himself.
He wrote;

“Happy birthday to me, well in everything I still say thank you Lord in you I trust my God thank you and thank you for let me see moor year thank you Lord.”

Re: Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by xreal: 4:54am On Oct 08, 2017
So her marriage is also...

I need sauce to dis tory b4 I biliv.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by serikiYCU(m): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Tor
Re: Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 4:59am On Oct 08, 2017
And so?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by pussyeater(m): 5:05am On Oct 08, 2017
ResponsibleG:
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has left her estranged husband Lanre Gentry heartbroken as she shocked him and others who may have been holding unto their breath that they may reconcile.

Well, the actress ignored the hotelier, Lanre Gentry’s birthday, which is today, with many expecting a post on social media from her, it didn’t come..

However, Mr. Gentry made himself happy with a message to himself.
He wrote;

“Happy birthday to me, well in everything I still say thank you Lord in you I trust my God thank you and thank you for let me see moor year thank you Lord.”
He can't even speak nor type proper English... undecided

Na waa oh.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Snubs Estranged Husband Lanre Gentry On His Birthday by eyeview: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2017
This is what happens when people concentrate on showing off their relationships or marriage on social media than going within to build the internal fabric of their union.
Most times when a man or woman constantly show off his or her relationship or come to the social media to confess things you can easily tell at home, I get worried that all may not be well within that led to this 'whited sepulchre'

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Drags Gov. Udom To IGP Over Orange September Theft By His Commissioner / Wizkid May Have Found Another ‘sarz On The Beat’ (see What He Did) / Yemi Alade’s Hit Song Johnny Becomes Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.