Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

“when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi (361 Views)

"They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed / Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi by SylvesterRichie(m): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2017
Singer Simi Says She fall In love All Over again, Anytime she listens to her Song.

The singer also set the record straight that she’s been the one writing her songs, unlike other artistes in Nigeria, who buy songs.

See her post below:-

Source: VibezNg

Re: “when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi by xreal: 5:25am On Oct 08, 2017
In that case.... You are talented.

Something/someone inside/around you is your inspiration.

Could be him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “when I Listen To My Own Songs It Feels Like Someone Wrote Them For Me” – Simi by Tolexander: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2017
That's cool and more of a talent, writing songs.

But there is no crime or problem in also buying.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Bags Both Artiste And Song Of The Year Award At The 2017 AFRIMMA Awards. / Patoranking Show Off His Newly Recruited Cars He Dubbed 'babies' / Davido Releases CCTV Cameras To Prove He's Innocent In Tagbo's Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.