Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Sunday Inspiration: Working In Tune With The Holy Spirit To Get Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Inspiration: Working In Tune With The Holy Spirit To Get Answers (327 Views)

Why Many People Pray And Don't Get Answers To Their Prayers? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Inspiration: Working In Tune With The Holy Spirit To Get Answers by May100(f): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2017
EOver the past week, I have been bombarded with hearing alot about the Holy Spirit than usual

Everywhere I turn, there was always a message about the Holy Spirit and how He operates as opposed to how we think He does.

And it is amazing!

So far, what I have come to deduce in clear understanding is that the Holy Spirit works in signs and signals, strange? No? Maybe you already know that, kudos to you then!

In reality, we ask God for things and we get bumped when they don’t come our way, but it’s only because, we’ve probably been blind to notice. I am guilty of this but this insight I’m getting about the Holy Spirit is changing the game for me.

In the Bible, God himself told us to ask, seek and knock. Needless to say that we make use of that priviledge to the fullest capacity but sadly, sometimes we don’t get results or they are not forthcoming. Hmm.

Here’s how the Holy Spirit works because manner does not fall from heaven like in the days of old.

– I was once looking for a house and he led me to it. The place was perfect, exactly what I wanted but I couldn’t afford the rent. Surprisingly, he sent me a landlord, that was willing to collect part payment. Hence, I got the house and a suitable payment plan.

– When I was in business and looking for money because I was broke, He sent me a side job that I could do and earn extra cash.

– I needed clarity in my life and He sent people (in form of mentors and coaches) my way to point me in the right direction.

Understand that at the time, I didn’t see the above as answers to my prayers, I just flowed with what I got but the result was magical.

There are many ways in which the Holy Spirit works that we neglect as humans because it’s not plain black and white as we asked.

When I understood this insight, I went back and did a thorough examination of conscience, only to discover that most of my prayers got answered in one way or the other but I was too enmeshed in my selfishness to notice..

These are many of the ways, the Spirit shows himself.

You also have to be ready to put in work.

The Holy Spirit comes in forms of signs, gentle voices, signals and human vessels. He sends people your way that will provide a solution for you.

Today search yourself, look inwardly and listen attentively.

The answer to that thing you have been praying for may just be staring you in the face. Open your eyes and mind to it.

Don’t let the noise of the world drown you.

Have a most wonderful Sunday.

http://www.hangingwithmay.com/sunday-inspiration-working-in-tune-with-the-holy-spirit/

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Account Officer Needed / How To Identify Yoruba Demons? War Over Harvesters Church Program / Does True Love Really Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.