Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos (678 Views)

Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Boy Bites Off Man’s Lip And Tongue In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos by slimxclusive: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
According to reports online, a lady, Ilerioluwa has been arrested at Ogudu in Lagos, after she cut off her neighbor’s tongue.

The victim, identified as Suleman Babangida is currently writhing in pain, as he says he cannot eat, or even take something through his mouth.

According to reports, it is said Ilerioluwa cut off Suleman#s tongue for ritual purpose. The incident happened around midnight on Thursday, October, 5, 2017.

Narrating what happened, the victim, Babangida, said: “It was around 11:30pm when I came back home. Then when I was about to go and urinate at the bathroom, all of a sudden I just saw this lady that I usually call Ilerioluwa, at my back inside the bathroom.

I was like sister Ileri what’s happening, all of a sudden, she just choked my neck and I could not have the strength to scream out extremely. All I could see next was that my tongue had been cut down.”

Ileri was later arrested and the tongue retrieved from her. According to Babangida, she is currently being detained at the Kirikiri prison, after appearing in court on Friday.

Regarding his current condition, Babangida said: “Right now I can’t even eat or take something. I am in pain. The tongue can’t be reattached any longer. I’m not in any relationship with Ileri.

I respected her a lot and took her like a sister. She has nothing to say about what she did to me. The case has been adjourned till the 16th of this month.”

http://www.slimxclusive.com/2017/10/lady-arrested-for-chopping-off-her.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun

Re: Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Was he under juju that he cudnt fight back? For goodness sake, he is a man ooo...

I feel sorry for him...smh
Re: Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos by Joephat(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2017
let me imagine what happened to that afonja.

the Geh, he has been admiring, for the first placed her body on him n he lost control. he was thinking maybe the Geh needs him so desperately and wanted to rape him.

he then felt reluctant to actually know her motive. thinking the would kiss him he brought out his tongue and the Geh immediately cut the stuff off n eluded.

that's what happens when you talk too much
Re: Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos by meezynetwork(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa
Re: Lady Arrested For Chopping Off Her Neighbor’s Tongue In Lagos by thundafire: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Konji made dey idiot lost focus

(1) (Reply)

Wicked Step Mother Slashes Her Stepdaughter With Razor Blade For Fighting With H / Air Force Sends Fighter Jets To Adamawa, Bombs Villages / Asst Supt. Of Police Arrests 7 Farmers In Adamawa And Shoots Them To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.