Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine (586 Views)

Do Footballers And Sportmen Deserve Higher Wage / Fir And Pine / Fir & Pine Ltd Are Recruiting 42 Marketing Executives For Their Naija Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine by graphical2: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2010
Dear Moderator,

I was banned today for trying to inform the house of a mail I received from Fir & Pine after I ignore their initial message to pay money for certain pack.

Seeing a thread was already on for fir and pine, I copied and pasted the latest mail from them, just to let the house know. The next I know was that I have been banned! for trying to scam.

I feel the least the moderator should have done is to take a look at my post and not just assume.

Thank you.
Re: Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine by busybody20: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Its the Scam-bot on the forum that banned you. But you can let the admin or mukina2 know they will review your last post as long as you are not posting scam as FIR and PINE is scam grin grin
Re: Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine by switch360(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2010
Pity, Be ware of the anti spam bot. its so daft it does 100 good jobs and 1000 ugly jobs and 100000 bad jobs.
Re: Moderator! Do I Really Deserve This? : Lastest From Fir & Pine by nnemak(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2010
No news from your FIRE and PINAPPLE firms o.??

(1) (Reply)

An Exciting Career Opportunity In Business For Unemployed Graduates By 1st Bank / Age Discrimination / Urgent Need For Client Service Executives. Send Cv To Vuzela@yahoo.com Within 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.