Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? (1645 Views)

Does God Accept Thanksgiving Of A Sinner / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / Will God Accept Money Made Illigally When Given As Tithe Or Offering In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by superior494(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all N'landers

I wouldn't love to bother you guys with much stories, we all know what I'm asking here. I gamble atimes and always pay my tithe anytime I win.

So I want to know if the tithes I pay with those money is acceptable by God?

Your contributions are highly appreciated; some biblical backups is of much help to me.

Thank You

cc: lalasticlala
fynestboi
mynd44
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Gal 6 vs 7: Be not deceived, for God is not mocked; whatever a man sows, that he shall reap.

Give the best out of your hard work, for God will bless and multiply your needs.
God is not a fool. You can fool your pastor -- it depends on the authenticity of that pastor, for there are false prophets in our world today-- but you can't fool God or the holy spirit. Go and work hard and bring your tithe to God's altar, and you'd see the blessings overflowing excessively.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by AntiWailer: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Christian related posts are thrown open while I must confirm that I am a Muslim before posting on any post that has Muslim in it.

Stupid posts like Muslim women dancing one corner.

Seun and the mods need to do something about this.

The forum need to be a secular forum and not some Islamic forum.

Seun claims to be an Atheist but every rule seems to confirm that he is simply a MUSLIM.

This is what I will paste in all xtian related post until something is done about it.

Pls join me in this protest and do the same.

The Demands :

Remove the creed we must recite before we comment o Muslim posts or put "I accept that Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and saviour" before you submit a xtian post
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by segunojo866: 11:01am On Oct 08, 2017
superior494:

I wouldn't love to bother you guys with much stories, we all know what I'm asking here. I gamble atimes and always pay my tithe anytime I win.

Your contributions are highly appreciated; some biblical backups is of much help to me.

Thank You

fynestboi
mynd44
God accept all tithes

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by segunojo866: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Gal 6 vs 7: Be not deceived, for God is not mocked; whatever a man sows, that he shall reap.

Give the best out of your hard work, for God will bless and multiply your needs.
God is not a fool. You can fool your pastor -- it depends on the authenticity of that pastor, for there are false prophets in our world today-- but you can't fool God or the holy spirit. Go and work hard and bring your tithe to God's altar, and you'd see the blessings overflowing excessively.
grin
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by adepeter2027(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2017
The modern God has stepped up. In fact, the pastors will solicit on his behalf and beg you to donate (increase the number of games) more.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by superior494(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2017
Isaacmacdon:

Thanks for your contribution, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
superior494:

Thanks for your contribution, I really appreciate
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
superior494:

Thank You

fynestboi
mynd44
Answer is no.

Gambling is not for God children, but since you do it I hope you will change soon. From history of tithing God had always asked from our labour or gift.

If you in any case won again just spend the Money on something else like giving to poor or needy.

Deu23v18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whor*, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
adepeter2027:
The modern God has stepped up. In fact, the pastors will solicit on his behalf and beg you to donate (increase the number of games) more.

Why na, this is not a joke section. I feel like reporting you sef

This is why we want seun decouple this section.
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
To know the proper way to pay tithe click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/3882001/6-things-old-testament-tithe#57828645
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by adepeter2027(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Why na, this is not a joke section. I feel like reporting you sef

This is why we want seun decouple this section.

But you do same to Sango and amadioha worshippers by singing "JESUS POWER SUPER POWER, BABALÁWO POWER POWERLESS POWER"

1 Like

Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by superior494(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Answer is no.

Gambling is not for God children, but since you do it I hope you will change soon. From history of tithing God had always asked from our labour or gift.

If you in any case won again just spend the Money on something else like giving to poor or needy.

Deu23v18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whor*, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Thank u so much...really appreciate
Re: Tithe: Does God Accept A Tithe Paid From A Gambling Profit? by OtemSapien: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Any kind of money you give to Yahweh is okay. As in, if Yahweh can accept the human sacrifice of Ophah, the daughter of Jephthah, I guess he can accept anything. If according to the book of Tabioth, Yahweh is okay with the sacrifice of pigs, toads, cockroaches etc. I don't see any reason why he should not accept the proceedings of gamblings as tithe.

Doctufos: Tabioth 66:15
15. And I have determined that pigs and vultures and mice and all unclean things are the true sacrifices befitting Yahweh, because all these creatures are even holier than he.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: “I'll Resign As A Priest By October 1 If ...” — Rev. Fr. Mbaka / Looking For A Good Spiritualist / Why Did Jesus Not Include A Woman Among His 12 Disciples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.