Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. (1149 Views)

Pyton Killed On My Fish Farm / What My Fish Farm & Fishing Occupation Gave Me / My Fish Farm In Picture After My Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Is there any Fish Farmer battling or struggling with Mortality.

The farmer has just been short changing himself and gradually ruining his investment.

This is my Testimony and Good New.

The Organic Booster and Deodourizer (OBD) put a stop to my high mortality and made it very low to Zero.

The Solution is just =N=750 per Litre.

Wise Farmers please Call or WhatsApp 09096429203 for your order.
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Biotics: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good morning all. I hope we all had a good weekend.
I'd like to let us know how I use lactobacillus (OBD) from Juton in catfish farming.

I manage over 8,000+ fish in earthen ponds and initially the �cost of lactobacillus (OBD) was a discouragement.
Lab (OBD) works.
You should record ZERO mortality by the grace and mercy of God.
Pray every time you apply it, pray to God so that yours will not be an exception.

Here we go✈️
For every 5kg of feed, I use 240mls of diluted lab. We add it to the dry feed and let virtually all the grains absorb it, leave it for 24 hours, then start feeding the fish with the treated feed.
Now, note that the 240mls was reconstituted from the lab in the proportion that Juton will provide shortly.

Olu T:
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by bfmconcepts: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
let's see pics of it
where can farmers get it?
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
bfmconcepts:
let's see pics of it
where can farmers get it?

Call or WhatsApp 09096429203

Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by bfmconcepts: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
location?
Address?
If you really want to sell,
hiding contact information or location is not ideal
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Kozzi: 4:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Can it be used in poultry feed?
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kozzi:
Can it be used in poultry feed?

Yes please
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Kozzi: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls what quantity in feed or water?
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Kozzi: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian youths can access loan with academic certificates – CBN
October 11, 2017 • By Caleb Onwe Abuja
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that youths venturing into various Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) in the country, can now access micro finance loans up to N3million from banks with their academic certificates as collateral.

The CBN disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, through its Director of Development Finances, Dr. Mudashiru Olaitan, at the third All Civil Society Na tional Economic Summit, organised by the Coalition of Civil Society Groups.

According to him, young entrepreneurs can also access bank loans using their jewelleries and other moveable assets as collateral, under the National Collateral Registry policy of the Bank.

“The CBN has introduced a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging the youths to engage in entrepreneurial activities that will create employment and boost economic growth.

“Young entrepreneurs can now borrow up to N3million with their academic certificates as collateral.

There is also a policy, the National Collateral Registry, which enables young entrepreneurs who may not have immovable properties, to use their moveable properties, like jewelleries, gold and other things to access micro loans from banks” he said.

8weeks old broilers 4 sale in abuja 1.7-2kg call 08185609516 for ur order now
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Aheadwealth: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Add me 07063292830. I need the to products
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
bfmconcepts:
location?
Address?
If you really want to sell,
hiding contact information or location is not ideal

Kindly contact me if you want to buy. People are buying from Ghana and Benin Republic by getting across through phone. If you call or Whatsapp I will send my location to you if you are in Lagos.
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kozzi:
Pls what quantity in feed or water?
The quantity is the flyers .
Kindly go through.

Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Aheadwealth:
Add me 07063292830. I need the to products

Kindly whatsapp me to send you the telegram link to join please.
Re: My Fish Mortality Very Low To Zero. by Juwton: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.

Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.

The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.

Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.

Someone told me it is the best group in Nigeria, in fact the best in the world. Please check it out.

If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Cake For Sale. Call 07032415850 / Turn Animal Dungs To Money With Manure Drying Machine. Call 08132380951 Now!!! / Family Of Grasscutter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.