Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Maryam Booth Debunks Rumours Of Her Leaving Kannywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maryam Booth Debunks Rumours Of Her Leaving Kannywood (2038 Views)

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maryam Booth Debunks Rumours Of Her Leaving Kannywood by huthmanadam(m): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kannywood Actress, the pretty Maryam Booth in a recent post addressed the rumours going around that she has left kannywood. The Actress shared beautiful photos of her in a red and white outfit. In her own words, she had this to say ''People always ask me if I’ve left Kanywood due to my disappearance in most of the movies. And the answer is “I haven’t left,I never left and I will never leave “

So this question is not mine this question is for the producers and the directors try asking them “why”
#lifeofanorthernlady''
Well, it is our prayer that these 'Producers' and 'directors' answer this question of hers!

Source www.arewakonnect..com

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Open Cleveage-Baring Dress (photos) / Homecoming: Bbnaija’s Tobi Bakre Celebrated In His Hometown In Ogun State (PHOTO / “if You No Get Money, No Hide Your Face”: How Erigga Shaded Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.