Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (757 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by nairavsdollars(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
I keep hearing pastors say ' Come andown give your life to Christ'. And I keep wondering when I am not Mario Bros that has multiple lives, what will I have left if I give my one and only life to Christ?
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by will2lead(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
christ life
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I keep hearing pastors say ' Come andown give your life to Christ'. And I keep wondering when I am not Mario Bros that has multiple lives, what will I have left if I give my one and only life to Christ?
YOU WILL HAVE HIS INFINITE AND GLORIOUS LIFE FOR FREE...IT IS AN EXCHANGE, GOD IS CALLING ALL MEN TO SWAP THEIR MORTAL LIFE FOR HIS IMMORTAL LIFE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT NOW!
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by ABBkelvin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YOU WILL HAVE HIS INFINITE AND GLORIOUS LIFE FOR FREE...IT IS AN EXCHANGE, GOD IS CALLING ALL MEN TO SWAP THEIR MORTAL LIFE FOR HIS IMMORTAL LIFE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? DO IT NOW!
What's the usefulness of infinite life that will be given by God?
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
When you give your Life to Christ,

It means you no longer live the way you want.

You live for him.

You live based on his teachings.

No stealing, hatred, malice, adultery, fornication,

Lies, pride, anger, evil thought, etc

You live a life of love, long suffering, patience, humility, peace with all men.

This is what it means to accept Jesus as your Lord.

Many Christians say they have given their lives to Jesus and they still live the way they want.

Christ doesn't know some Christians.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:

What's the usefulness of infinite life that will be given by God?
THERE IS A LOT OF USEFULNESS..IT IS A LIFE OF COMFORT, PEACE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, DOMINION...IT IS A LIFE WERE ALL THINGS ANSWERS TO YOU THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, NOW AND FOREVER...AMEN
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by ABBkelvin(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THERE IS A LOT OF USEFULNESS..IT IS A LIFE OF COMFORT, PEACE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, DOMINION...IT IS A LIFE WERE ALL THINGS ANSWERS TO YOU THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, NOW AND FOREVER...AMEN
What am I going to use everything you just mentioned for? Why do I need it? Why should I last forever and ever? What's the joy in living till infinity? What does that give me or turn me to?
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
What am I going to use everything you just mentioned for? Why do I need it? Why should I last forever and ever? What's the joy in living till infinity? What does that give me or turn me to?
HMMM! SINCE THIS VERY LIFE IS THE LIFE OF GOD, LET'S ANNALYSE IT: LIFE IS THE NATURE OF GOD...GOD DOES NOT DERIVE HIS JOY FROM AN EXTERNAL FACTOR...HE HAS JOY IN HIMSELF....ALL THOSE THINGS I LISTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST IS PART OF THE MAKE UP OF THE EVER LIVING GOD.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by ABBkelvin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
HMMM! SINCE THIS VERY LIFE IS THE LIFE OF GOD, LET'S ANNALYSE IT: LIFE IS THE NATURE OF GOD...GOD DOES NOT DERIVE HIS JOY FROM AN EXTERNAL FACTOR...HE HAS JOY IN HIMSELF....ALL THOSE THINGS I LISTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST IS PART OF THE MAKE UP OF THE EVER LIVING GOD.
I am not disputing what you're saying, I am only asking pertinent question here. What is the purpose of God for having joy in itself and living till infinity? To what end? What value does that hold?
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
I am not disputing what you're saying, I am only asking pertinent question here. What is the purpose of God for having joy in itself and living till infinity? To what end? What value does that hold?
GOD IS FULFILLED IN HIMSELF AND NEED NO PURPOSE FOR HIS EXISTANCE..ALL THINGS DERIVE ITS PURPOSE FROM HIM.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by ABBkelvin(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD IS FULFILLED IN HIMSELF AND NEED NO PURPOSE FOR HIS EXISTANCE..ALL THINGS DERIVE ITS PURPOSE FROM HIM.
how did you know that? Why concluding for him/it. Let him show itself and tell the whole world at same time, not through any medium or person. Let God do it. God is lost in his own existence with your reply sir.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
ABBkelvin:
how did you know that? Why concluding for him/it. Let him show itself and tell the whole world at same time, not through any medium or person. Let God do it. God is lost in his own existence with your reply sir.
I HAVE THE LIFE OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS, THAT IS HOW I KNOW...I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST JESUS THAT IS HOW I KNOW...HE HAS MADE ME HIS MINISTER OF RECONCILIATION.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by OtemAtum: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
You will have yourself to blame like 'blind' Batimeus. See the regret of Batimeus in the Doctufos of truth below:

Doctufos: Batimeus 30:1-7

1. Now while I was departing, I saw Didimus also. And he said, I have departed from the discipleship. For there is nothing tangible which I have gained worshipping this Yeshu.
2. For all days, we live in pretence of miracles and wonders. And I said to myself, when shall I be free from continuous worship of the dead? For we have heard how one said that he saw the dead body of Yeshu in Sodom-Egypt.
3. And I said, it shall be good for Yeshu to be dead now, for I have lost all the things which I possessed. My wife is now abnormal and my crown is dead.
4. And Didimus said, my neighbour has taken my wife Fegur from me. And they have claimed my house also together with all my inheritance.
5. And the twin babies which I had for Fegur before I abandoned my family to follow Yeshu did not know me as their father, but that man whom Fegur married.
6. And I looked totally odd to them. And they asked Fegur, saying, who is this dirty old man? And Fegur said, he came to beg for bread. And they said, give him some, for we have many bread at home.
7. And when I tarried at the door of my own house, Fegur pushed me and shut the door. And I fell.
Re: If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? by sonofthunder: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The life of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Value Of A Human Soul / Ghanaian Pastor Obinim Delivers Pamela Odame From ‘spirits Of Dwarfs (video) / Question For Those Who Have Seen Angels Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.