Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip (787 Views)

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by chrisrock(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
In the words of Biggie "The federal agents are mad cos we are soo flagrant" hehe Today marks 13 years of Notorious B.I.G's death, love him or hate him he definitely has been vital to Rap/Hip Hop, So tell me what's your fave Biggie track and why?
Re: Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by semid4lyfe(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2010
Favourite Biggie track has to be 'I love the dough' from the Life After Death album. The track featured Jay-Z and Angela Winbush. Other favourites of mine are sky's the limit ft 112, F.cucking u tonite ft R.Kelly, Missing you, Niggas bleed, Last days ft LOX, what's beef and you're nobody (till somebody kills you). In short Biggie's Life After Death Album was a press play album and definitely a CLASSIC!
Re: Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
kick in the door
my downfall
i love the doe
sky's the limit
last day
Re: Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
remebering his flow on flava in your ear remix - bumped that track on my way 2 work

u mad cause my style u 'r admiring
dont be mad ups is hiring

u should have been a cop fk hiphop
with that freestyle you're bound to get shot

ad my fav verse from him on that track

not from houston but i rap a lot ( a tip of the hat to geto boys based in houston who were on rapalotrecords )
pack the gat alot
the flavs bout to drop
Re: Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by mystikal(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
In a sec I throw the tec to your fuckin neck
Everybody hit the deck, Biggie bout to get some wreck
Quick to leave you in a coffin, for slick talkin
You better act like CeCe, and keep on walkin

R.I.P. BIG.
Re: Notorious B.i.g Lives On.(13th Year Remembrance) Rip by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yes, love love you're fuckin attitude
because the nigga play pu[i]s[/i]sy that's the nigga that's getting screwed
and bruised up from the pistol whipping
webs on the neck from the necklace stripping
Then I'm dipping up the block and I'm robbing bit[i]c[/i]hes too
up the herring bones and bamboos
I wouldn't give Bleep if you're pregnant
Give me the baby rings and a number one mom pendant.

BIGGIE(Gimme The Loot)!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do good feel good / H / Jennifer Lopez: Why I Had The Twins Pose For Gucci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.