Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,234 members, 7,849,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. (598 Views)

Fulham Boss Confirms Iwobi Is In Good Mental State After Online Abuse / Victor Osimhen Notches 100th Career Goal Faster Than Lionel Messi And Ronaldo / "Alex Iwobi Is Not Yet Ready For His First Start" - Everton Manager, Marco Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by Shegricho: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
In Russia already.

I iteratively tell this People that Alex Iwobi is better than Lionel Messi but hating has gotten the better part of some that they fail to recognize the fact.

Now, let me prove right to you my never ending assertion that the former is better than the latter;

Alex Iwobi scored for Arsenal on Nigeria's independence day, that same day Lionel Messi couldn't peacefully stop the Catalonia referendum which didn't go well with the Barcelona police.
{if you wanna argue at this point go to Spain first and confirm}

Now, Argentina played Peru with a star studded team with L10 as captain, you know the Argentina squad nah, no need to mention names, even with inform Alejandro Gomez. Yet, Messi and co could only fire blanks in front of their home fans. Now take a look at Iwobi, small 20 year old boy we are managing he came on the pitch as a second half substitute and performing
magic in just 8 mins, imagine what Messi couldn't do in 90 mins with a start studded team.

Now, Nigeria has qualified for the 2018 world cup in Russia thanks to Iwobi's lone goal while L. Messi's Argentina hope of reaching Russia is thinner than a 5mm pencil line on an a4 paper .

People should just agree to the fact.
Iwobi > Messi

One Iwobi is better than the whole Argentina squad.

Am in my house

Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by obinnanelson4(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
How can you compare BUHARI and OBAMA.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by princy80(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
I never imagined a post could be as senseless. With all due respect you don't have sense. Not even an iota grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by Outofsync(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy

We need to start taking an IQ test before opening topics.

How one compares a 4 time Ballond'or winner, UEFA supercup and Champions League trophy, Copa Del Rey ,LA Liga Cup and numerous other awards to a promising player whose only achievement so far is an FA cup is beyond me.

OP, your stupidity is heraldic.
Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
opinions are like buttt holes, everybody's got one. But this one is really dumb.
Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Watch out, the soldier are coming 4 ur head already.
Re: Alex Iwobi Is Better Than Lionel Messi. by Ekugbeh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jus imagine wah a leader of 2moro has 2 say

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Ronaldo Deserve The FIFA Best Man Of The Year / Five Youngsters That Could Break Into Super Eagle's Squad To Russia2018 / Team Nigeria's Moses Peter Qualifies For World Scrabble Championship Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.