Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? (1058 Views)

Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / Ondo Rally Car Race 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please I would like to know the implications of having a car race on a property running into acres of land.
Kindly air your views.
Thank you
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
A place where people can exorcize their Speed demons

Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by AutoJoshNG: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gadgetmobil:
Please I would like to know the implications of having a car race on a property running into acres of land.
Kindly air your views.
Thank you

You are absolutely free to do whatever racing you want on your property so far as you're not taking it to public roads. I will like to have more details if there is anyway i can support. Kindly contact me through my AutoJosh website in the signature.
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by timifakay(m): 5:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Gadgetmobil:
Kindly air your views.
Thank you

Off the top of my head, being responsible for accident or incident.
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by sultaan(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
In Nigeria or US

If in the west you will need a good lawyer to draw out a liability disclaimer so in case of an accident on your property they can't file a claim on your insurance

1 Like

Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
sultaan:
In Nigeria or US

If in the west you will need a good lawyer to draw out a liability disclaimer so in case of an accident on your property they can't file a claim on your insurance

Thank you.

I'd still get a lawyer to do same nevertheless.

Thank you
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

You are absolutely free to do whatever racing you want on your property so far as you're not taking it to public roads. I will like to have more details if there is anyway i can support. Kindly contact me through my AutoJosh website in the signature.

I'd save your contact and update you as it goes
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by autojosh: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gadgetmobil:

I'd save your contact and update you as it goes

Sure. Anytime
Re: Can You Invite People To Partake In A Car Race In Your Own Property? by sultaan(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you are going to charge money on this you need to check online what the rule is without road track so that when someone does in that process your track will be seen as a business

(1) (Reply)

PMB Welcomed In Morocco With A Royal Procession In A Classic Mercedes Benz 600 / How To Unlock Your Car With A Tennis Ball / Vw Passat And Jetta 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.