Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online (918 Views)

UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / Get Paid Writing And Publishing Articles / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by coolwisdom(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Do you know you can get paid to write online?
It's true.
As more and more people switch from a traditional 9-5 job to a freelance-type job, more and more businesses are outsourcing tasks.
This means there's a lot of opportunity for finding writing jobs online.
Whether you're an aspiring writer or enjoy the creative outlet writing lets you have, it's possible to make a living from freelance blogging.
But, where do you start? contact me to have a list of 21 website that will pay you from $100 to write for them
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by CeterisXVII: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Paste the list of 21 websites here. Why do people need to contact you personally?

1 Like

Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by coolwisdom(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:
Paste the list of 21 websites here. Why do people need to contact you personally?
then if i say i wont paste it what will you do even if you where to ask me to paste it is this how to are suppose to ask about it my dear forget about the post am not even interested in giving it out again please
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by CeterisXVII: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
coolwisdom:
then if i say i wont paste it what will you do even if you where to ask me to paste it is this how to are suppose to ask about it my dear forget about the post am not even interested in giving it out again please
I knew it was a scam from day one. Enjoy yourself. You have just been exposed.

1 Like

Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by erusiafe123: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
send to:-kmerusiafe123@gmail.com
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by coolwisdom(m): 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

I knew it was a scam from day one. Enjoy yourself. You have just been exposed.
thank you
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by cdonaldo1: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Picajakes@gmail.com
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by coolwisdom(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
cdonaldo1:
Picajakes@gmail.com
please i did not tell anyone to drop email and moreover am not giving it out again please no one should contact me for this or drop is email please
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by babatee1985(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=coolwisdom post=61236513]then if i say i wont paste it what will you do even if you where to ask me to paste it is this how to are suppose to ask about it my dear forget about the post am not even interested in giving it out again please..... Mr Oga, your grammar alone is enough to describe the kinda person you are. Your crap is a scam...

1 Like

Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by businessman7(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lalasticala come and delete this tread its useless and occupying space
Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by ELff: 1:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Why do people have to contact you?

Where you can write online?
Fiverr.com
iwriter.com
Peopleperhour.com
Upwork com
Freelance.com

These are the ones that I know attracts the most traffic. Please do your research before getting started. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO You Know You Can Get Paid Writing Online by coolwisdom(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2017
ELff:
Why do people have to contact you?

Where you can write online?
Fiverr.com
iwriter.com
Peopleperhour.com
Upwork com
Freelance.com

These are the ones that I know attracts the most traffic. Please do your research before getting started. Thanks.

that is one thing about us we think we know all what is all this site you are listing here my dear if you are still writing for this site your are wasting your time for those that say i want to scam and think the know how scamming thanks for your investigation and helping others not to fall a victim for all my English teacher that have A1 in English thanks for correcting me but since all of you over sabi has know too much why dont you check out just one of the site go to www. Listverse .com go down to the bottom of the site and click on an icon that write and get paid and see how much you earn to write the you dont even need to get any traffic or what so ever
this is the last time i will have time to answer any of you guys busy body post again you think you know too much but you have not posted yours first you think you know English why dont you post you awards in English here let me see talking without fact only make a person more foolish and my dear let me enlighten you guys scammers are even the ones spending time in sales page and good English so to attract you and you will fall for it you will not know for me i dont have that time and i cant even post the side here you where not the one that buy data for me and am not your minister of information

(1) (Reply)

BUA Lies On Claims To Mines Ownership - Dangote Releases Official Statement / Very Sound Construction Company Used Escavator For Sale Very Affordable / Making Your Mark In Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.