Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi (1947 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Alibaba And Falz React As Nigerian Company Starts Manufacturing Armoured Carrier / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by Naijaslog: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerian singer, Simi, alleged to be girlfriend of colleague Adekunle Gold, and recently linked to rapper Falz, had a chat with Sunday Scoop, and she disclosed how she met the artistes.

She said:
“I met Adekunle Gold while I was performing at an event centre in Lagos. Unknown to me, he had been listening to me since I was a gospel artiste and he said he was a fan of my music. At that time, I just knew him as a graphic artist, popularly referred to as the ‘King of Photoshop;’ I didn’t even know he was a singer, but we just became close from there. As for Falz, he heard one of my works, and he reached out to me on Twitter. From there, we hooked up in the studio and did some things together. Soldier was actually my song, and when he heard it, we decided to work together on it,” she said.
On her relationship status, she said:
“I always like to keep my personal life away from the public. All I can say is that I am in a relationship but I just don’t want to disclose the person’s name.”

Continue Here:
http://www.naijaslog.com/2017/10/how-i-met-adekunle-gold-and-falz-simi.html

Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by MunorAnne(f): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by AFONJAboiy: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ugly girl grin

My girl self fine

Pass her by far cool
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by okusman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
we have heard.... but how can I reach out to you too?
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by sunshineV(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
Ugly girl grin

My girl self fine

Pass her by far cool

Upload her pix na, let's see

Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by Kamelot77(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
Ugly girl grin
My girl self fine
Pass her by far cool
haters
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by AFONJAboiy: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineV:

Upload her pix na, let's see

Na her pix u wan c abi

Wait adey kom wink

May u kom snatch her frm me abi

U tink say ano geh sense cool
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by Florblu(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
Ugly girl grin
My girl self fine
Pass her by far cool

Narrator

Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by wordbank(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
With her small bweast grin
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by AFONJAboiy: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Florblu:

Narrator

What's dis one saying

Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by dotunbekro06(m): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
The man above me grin
Re: ‘how I Met Adekunle Gold And Falz’ – Simi by stillondmatter: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]No statement on how you met me

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The World Most Expensive Shoes Which Costs 5.4 Billion Naira / 'see As Ur Face Rough' - Fans Blast Lil Kesh On Instagram (photos) / Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji Is Heavily Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.