Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. (4654 Views)

BDCs Back CBN’s Directive Stopping Use Of Domiciliary Accounts As Collateral / 3D Logos And Animations / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello, do you want adobe illustrator software?
-Are you looking for video tutorials on
-Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
-Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
-After Effect CS6 Essential Training
-Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
-Over 600 logo templates, Logo creator software.
-Explaindio and videomaker software.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
This videos will take you from beginner to expert in;
1 Photography
2 Logo Design
3 Carton Design
4 Infographics
5 Banner Design
6 Ebook Design
7 Vectorizing
8 Video animation.
Contact me for more info..
Whatsapp: 08164380481.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Don't be left out...

Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continuethat counts.

1 Like

Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by headboyprince(m): 3:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Sorry i want to ask . do you have graphics designs videos from udemy

1 Like

Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
headboyprince:
Sorry i want to ask . do you have graphics designs videos from udemy
Yes, Chat me up for more info.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Imonijesu: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
hello,i want to learn,bt i dnt have a laptop.can i learn it.my mail.odjegbagenesis@Yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Pesuzok(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
please send info to kubasynergy@gmail.com
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Imonijesu:
hello,i want to learn,bt i dnt have a laptop.can i learn it.my mail.odjegbagenesis@Yahoo.com
Chat me up.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Imonijesu: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
am not seeing any number
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Imonijesu:
am not seeing any number
my signature
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2017
The price of success is hard work,dedication to the job at hand, andthe determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to becomea man of value.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Standard92:
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to becomea man of value.
seems you've become more of an inspirational speaker than a tutor, hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by naijawisdom(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
I want to get the Explaindio and VideoMakerFx softwares
which versions do you have?
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2017
V3.01
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2017
naijawisdom:
I want to get the Explaindio and VideoMakerFx softwares

which versions do you have?
V3.0
Chat me up
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by naijawisdom(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Standard92:
V3.0 Chat me up
Do you have the monthly slides for explaindio too?
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
naijawisdom:

Do you have the monthly slides for explaindio too?
yup
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by kinxlink(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especiallywhen the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine.
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Tutor Yourself On The Use Of Adobe Illustrators, Logo Design And Animations.. by Standard92: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Frozen Food Business In Nigeria / I Found A DIAMOND (pictures) / Liquidity Rises As CBN Slows On Mop Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.