Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio (4725 Views)

Dave's Design Portfolio / My Design Portfolio / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2020
My use of typography, and concept art on this creative posters >>>>>

- Graphic Designer - Graphic Design - Graphics Design - Manchester United - Manchester City - Ronaldo

I am available to work on your projects / Teach Graphic Design -

iamFaithOlusola@gmail.com
08107263975 - Calls/Whatsapp

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Extra creative posters. These were email newsletters

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Teaser and Marketing Graphic Design Creatives for T-u-s-h My Apartments

Agency: Corporately Lucid
Designer: Faith Olusola - iamfaitholusola@gmail.com - 08107263975
Destination: Social media

Colo-phone:
Typefaces - circular std
stock images - adobestockdotcom

- Graphic Design - Graphic Designer

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Corporate Designs are one of my favourite things to do

Design communications for The Association of Professional Women Bankers (AWPB)

Agency: Corporately Lucid
Designer: Faith Olusola - iamfaitholusola@gmail.com - 08107263975

Colo-phone:
Typefaces - Sourcesan pro
stock photos - Google

- Graphic Design - Graphic Designer - Graphics Design - Graphics Designer

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
SOME UPDATES:

- I left my position as an Art Director for a Betting company based in Victoria Island, Lagos in February, I upgraded my skills aggressively.
- I now have competence as a UI/UX/Product designer, and Motion designer/Animator.

I took advantage of the lockdown, and these new skills add up to skills across Static visual design, and photo editing.

I used these channels:
- Enrolled and graduated from the highly coveted Udacity UX Designer Nanodegree.
- Took over 10 UI animation and motion courses. I'd share a roadmap you can follow at the end of this post.

As at August 25, 2020, I have skills in:
1) User research - conducting user studies, and
2) User interface design/ UI design - components, design systems, style guides, user journey, userflows, storyboards
3) User experience design - design sprints, and research synthesis
4) Graphic design - marketing collaterals for print and social media design
5) UI animation & Motion graphics - App prototypes, HTML5 ads, Instagram story, and tiktok ads

You can see my full Portfolio here:- https:///R6EonOO3Ie?amp=1
It contains experiments and projects in:
App design
Motion studies
Graphic design

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
My Udacity Nanodegree was an immerse one, and it marked my transition from Graphic design to UI/UX/Product design

All the tools I interacted with while at it: Calendly, Miro, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Whimsical, Mobbin, Zeplin, Inc., Unbounce & Lookback

In a nutshell, Working as a User Researcher and UI Designer, I defined the user experience for this MVP: translating Product requirements, and user needs into
- Product features
- Task & user flows
- Wireframes
- Prototypes

An abridged version of the process had me go from
-> Defining and scoping problem to solve,
-> to conducting User research
-> to using affinity mapping to analyze user data
-> to using themes & opportunities to synthesize data
-> to using feature ideation to populate product features
-> to using value-complexity quadrant to select product features to move forward with
-> to making sketches & wireframes
-> to validating the lo-fi prototype using usability testing
-> to designing hi-fi prototype using Figma and getting ready for development using zeplin
-> to conducting the last usability testing using Lookback

Please find the case study in the above portfolio link

I am currently open to collaborations, and joining UX Designer roles. if you want me to work on your idea, product, mobile/web app, I can be reached here -
p: 08107263975
e: iamfaitholusola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: a Creative's Graphic Design Portfolio by faithogiga(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
While I'm not spending hours sharpening my Motion skills with After effects, or unlocking new UI animation workflows between After effects, and the other Adobe creative suite programs like Photoshop, and Illustrator, & Figma

I reflect on growth, and keep improving my work portfolios to reflect my new abilities.

I gave my Graphic design portfolio a face lift recently. It's right here - https:///gb-7A8Y

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hyper-realistic Charcoal Pencil Drawing Of Converse Shoe / Amazing Nollywood Movie Posters / Video Tutorials From Lynda.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.