Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Obudu Mountain Resort - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obudu Mountain Resort (829 Views)

Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Sleeping Lady Mountain In Alaska: Real Or Fake? (Photo) / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obudu Mountain Resort by falanaseyi: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Hi all,

Kindly share your latest experience about the ranch ranging from;

1. Best and affordable Hotel options on the ranch

2. Feeding on the ranch

3. Navigation around the ranch.

4. Easiest transportation option(s) from lagos nigeria.
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by gezzyvinci(m): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2017
I need this info
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Do you have plans to visit The Ranch.. Am a regular visitor on a yearly basis. More over I married from there.

1 Like

Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by falanaseyi: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2017
washingtonklef:
Do you have plans to visit The Ranch.. Am a regular visitor on a yearly basis. More over I married from there.

Yes I do
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
falanaseyi:

Yes I do

When do you intend doing that?
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by falanaseyi: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
washingtonklef:

When do you intend doing that?

This Sunday through to the end of nextweek. Well. I plan to go through enugu. I only need more explanations to very affordable accommodation on the ranch.

You could also share your experience on past visits and what to expect.
Re: Obudu Mountain Resort by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
falanaseyi:

This Sunday through to the end of nextweek. Well. I plan to go through enugu. I only need more explanations to very affordable accommodation on the ranch.

You could also share your experience on past visits and what to expect.

Msg me on WhatsApp let's chat... 0816 613 6418

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: BRT Bus Crushes Student To Death In Ikorodu / American Embassy To Start Checking Social Media Accounts Of Visa Applicants / Ten Years Validity Period Of Nigeria Passports, When Is It Commencing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.