Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Monday, 09/10/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Monday, 09/10/2017 (292 Views)

Rev. Ntia I. Ntia Of Full Life Christian Center Survives A Car Accident In Uyo / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Saturday, 14/10/2017 / Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Thursday, 12/10/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Monday, 09/10/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTER:
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY!
MONDAY, 09/10/2017

#TOPIC: YOU DON'T NEED THEIR APPROVAL!

#TEXT:
“For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?”
Romans 3:3, KJV.

Genesis 37:5 (NET) Joseph had a dream, and when he told his brothers about it, they hated him even more.

#MESSAGE:
Many of us are living our life by the opinions of men. We quickly trash our God given plans just because somebody is not approving it. I was once a victim, i put aside the revealed plan of God for me as touching my career just because somebody i respected so much was not in support of it.

# Friends, have the opinions of others caused you to water down your dreams also? There will always be critics and naysayers in life. One of the most important things you can learn is that other people don’t have to believe in you in order for your dreams to come to pass. If they don't believe in your dreams just because it look unrealistic or you look too small to have such dreams, don't be discouraged, take your dreams elsewhere, but know that it is not in their power to fulfil it.

# Beloved, they might not believe your dreams, you are not the first, even Joseph's brother didn't believe him but yet that dream was fulfilled because it was God given.
When God also gave Noah the dream of the ark, nobody believed him. The ark project look too unrealistic to them, he went round town and yet nobody believe him even his son-in-law did believe him. And yet Noah commence the project because he was sure of what God told him, their opinion couldn't stop Noah.
Genesis 6:13-14, 22

Dear friends, hear me; they were not there when God gave you that vision, how come you need their approval to commence or drive it? I have come to tell you this morning that it is time you believe in yourself, believe in what you conceived from God, believe Him to fulfill it.

# Listen to me this morning, other people don't set the limits for your life—you do. Remember it is your life and not their life. It's not what others say about you that affects your life, it's what you say and believe about yourself. In today's verse, the apostle Paul is saying, “It doesn't matter if other people don't believe. Their unbelief is not going to keep me from believing in my dreams.”

When God puts a promise in your heart, it's not up to other people to bring it to pass, it's up to you! You don't need everyone to validate you. You have to follow the voice of God for yourself and allow Him to order your steps!

# Hear this shocker; Whenever you seek Godly counsel, it will never tell you to trash your dream but rather encourage you and help you to know when to launch or which part to start with.

#PRAYER
Father, thank You for another day to see Your goodness in my life. Help me to see myself the way You do. Help me to see the plans You have for me so that I can be empowered to fulfill my destiny in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

An Advocate / Comparison During Prayer / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.