Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of (1341 Views)

How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by Abumalikovo1: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Kidnapping suspect Chukwudubem Onwuamadike, alias Evans, plotted to escape from police custody before his arraignment in court, TheNation learnt at the weekend. .

But police detectives, especially those in the Intelligence Unit, aborted his plot. The Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) has formed a heavy security ring around the suspect. .

He is standing trial before an Ikeja High Court for alleged conspiracy and kidnapping alongside five others. All the suspects were on August 29 remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Security Prisons. .

http://www.gistb4u.com/evans-plotted-escape-smuggling-phones-cell-loaves-bread-offered-warden-n20million/

Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by prospero5(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
we are watching this guy's case in 3-D.

if npf fumbles in this guy's case, they will lose the last respect i have for them.
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by EdoNation(f): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by LionDeLeo: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Smuggling phone again?

Why is it that smuggling is always part of I..s? cheesy
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by zulex880: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2017
This man wan dey act oyinbo film inside Naija prison, even scolfield won't try that grin grin grin grin
Kirikiri Micheal Scolfield Evans grin grin
Last last this guy go still escape, we go hear am soonest cool
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by Abumalikovo1: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Smuggling phone again?

I tire oooo. Thief dey run in the guy veins .
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by zulex880: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Smuggling phone again?

He's a born criminal cool
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by Sijo01(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2017
The smuggling wouldn't have been possible without the backing of internal factors. The Prison guards should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by rexchazy(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Let them just sentence this guy abeg he is becoming popular more than bubu
Re: How Evans Plotted To Escape After Smuggling Phones Into His Cell With Loaves Of by 2shure: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
They shud allowhim to watch prison break
All seasons so he can escape
He is an Animal
Only animals are locked in cages and in chains

Naija version
Prison break
And naija version
Animal

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibrahim Badmus, The Nigerian Killed By S/african Police / Lady Livestreams Her Getting Raped After Getting Kidnapped / Yahoo Boy Storms Winners Chapel To Test His New Charm In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.