Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt (478 Views)

Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by stane007: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
An unidentified young man, was nabbed while trying to plant marijuana in someone's car in Elelenwo road, Port Harcourt. According to the victim, Victor Odili, the incident happened after he parked his car in front of a school in the area to talk to a friend. 

Here's what he wrote; 

"Friends please I have an advice for each and everyone of us,,,my experience today at elelenwo road ,,,whenever you park your car and you are not inside make sure you look the doors properly,,,,, today I parked my car in front of the boys school ,,,to talk with a friend suddenly I saw somebody who was trying to force the doors open ,,,when we got hold of him he was holding a big rap of marijuana,,(Igbo) that he wanted to put inside my car but God disappointed him,,,,,,,I thank God for his mercy upon me today. It can happen to anybody friends please be security conscious."

http://www.lailasblog.com/man-nabbed-trying-plant-marijuana-someones-car-port-harcourt/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Na Police send the boy so that you go fit roger them during stop and search grin grin grin
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by NothingDoMe: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Oga you could be a supporter of IPOB O. This guy resemble Jubrin brother.
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by nrexzy: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Na police people method now oo
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by sunvillequeen(f): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Npf is involved.... the guy is probably working for the police
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by osemoses1234(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2017
Nah sars handwork be that
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Plant Marijuana In Someone's Car In Port-harcourt by deji47: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
@2nd pix. The guy take style de dab.
We shouldn't be surprised if the same people that sent him, arrive to whisk him away all in the name of putting him under arrest.

NCC: Please What FRAUD Is This? / EFCC Seals 8 Properties Belonging To Maina In Kaduna / Nairalanders Beware 07038708681 Is A Scammer