Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz (896 Views)

Mr Ibu Disclosed How He Was Poisoned In Abuja, But He's Currently Recovering / Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) / How I Met Adekunle Gold, Falz – Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by jiblotech: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Beautiful Nigerian singer, Simi, alleged to be girlfriend of colleague Adekunle Gold, and recently linked to rapper Falz, had a chat with Sunday Scoop, and she disclosed how she met the artistes.

She said:

_ “I met Adekunle Gold while I was performing at an event centre in Lagos. Unknown to me, he had been listening to me since I was a gospel artiste and he said he was a fan of my music. At that time, I just knew him as a graphic artist, popularly referred to as the ‘King of Photoshop;’ I didn’t even know he was a singer, but we just became close from there. As for Falz, he heard one of my works, and he reached out to me on Twitter. From there, we hooked up in the studio and did some things together. Soldier was actually my song, and when he heard it, we decided to work together on it,” she said.

On her relationship status, she said:

“I always like to keep my personal life away from the public. All I can say is that I am in a relationship but I just don’t want to disclose the person’s name.” _

On her new album:

“I am not afraid of failure because I feel you learn even when you fail. I was more interested in thinking of how people would react to the songs in the album. It’s not possible for everybody to like a particular thing. Even for the biggest legends in the world; they have some people who don’t like them. I was once signed to a record label for four years but things didn’t work out well. There were times that I was really frustrated, but I have never wanted to stop doing music. Music is the one thing that I’m very passionate about.”

Continue reading .... https://www..com/met-adekunle-gold-falz-simi/

Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
So we should boil yam?
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by jiblotech: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2017
b4 nko
babyfaceafrica:
So we should boil yam?
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Gospel artist
Abeg Wetin you dey sing now
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
fidalgo19:
Hmm
Gospel artist
fuji undecided see jamb question
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=fidalgo19 post=61246870]Hmm
Gospel artist
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by axortedbabe(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So we should boil yam?
abeg if u get stone kuku boil am e go done faster
Re: Simi disclosed how she met Adekunle Gold & Falz by kokoA(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
She has not told us if she has met the "real" Adekunle Gold.. grin if you know wata mean..

(1) (Reply)

Popular Russian Model Accidentally Kills Herself While Showing Off Topless On Fb / Meet Jada Pollock, Wizkid’s Latest Baby Mama / Wizkid's Fans Blast Davido Over MOBO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.