Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Attitude Towards Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Attitude Towards Life (311 Views)

School Is Not A Scam;its About Your Attitude Towards It. / Tell Us That Course That Had Always Caused Shivers & The Lecturer's Attitude.. / Our Attitude Towards Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitude Towards Life by CampusTalesBlog: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Attitude towards life – CampusTalesBlog OCTOBER 9,

It is a beautiful Monday morning and CampusTalesBlog welcome to the #MondayMotivation segment.

Life is a mystery as many people believed.

Ask yourself these questions:
What attitude do you show towards this mystery?
How do you view this world?

Let’s move on but before we can, what is attitude itself?

This article’s topic was gotten from a teaching gathering attended by one of our staffs. It is of a great interest to us.

Attitude definitions
There are a lot of definitions used by different individuals.

You might have a definition in mind the moment you started reading this article.

Note: You can drop your definition in the comment box

The definitions:
Someone in the gathering said, “ Attitude is the way you carry yourself.”
Another person said, “ Attitude is your reaction to a certain situation. ”

One also gave this definition, Attitude is a state of mind or of arbitrary disposition .
What is arbitrary disposition you may wonder?

It is the usual way of someone. We might have often heard this, “oh! that’s her/his usual way of behaving”. It is also a common thing for people to say, “That’s how I think”

The above definition is what most people agreed with.
Another one is, Attitude is the way you relate or interact with people around you.

Read this short story:

There was a certain man who sells newspaper by the roadside. His roadside kiosk is made up of a table for the display of the newspaper, few plastic chairs to sit on and a shade.

Certain times, his customers sit on those chairs if they prefer to sit and read than to buy and take along with them. Two guys came down to his kiosk to purchase the day’s paper. One was his regular customer(R.C) while the other was a new customer(N.C). Now, this vendor shouted at the regular customer. “Place that down”, he shouted rudely and angrily at him. R.C placed the paper he was holding down and smiled. He picked up another paper instead.

Both men paid the vendor because N.C also bought a paper and went on their way. After walking some distance from the vendor.

They both engaged in a conversion.

N.C asked, “Did you not get angry at the way the vendor spoke to you?”

R.C replied, “Why would I?”

N.C the asked, “Why would you? The vendor was very rude to you”

R.C smiled and said, “That’s the way he behaves. He reacts to almost everyone in the same manner.”

N.C said, “That doesn’t matter. If it were to be me, I would have talked back to him in the same manner. After all, I will be paying him.

R.C smiled again and said, “I don’t want his attitude affect my beautiful day.
And they both went on their ways.

And this does not end here, bookmark this blog to read or you can subscribe to our blog.

Answer these questions:

You are a graduate and you have no job, what will be your attitude?

How will you see life if you a 30-something years old lady?

How do you carry yourself with life’s issues?

what can you say about the vendor and the old man in our stories?

Source: http://campustalesblog.com/attitude-towards-life-campustalesblog/
Re: Attitude Towards Life by goldyy1: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Forgot there’s an essay due tomorrow! Keep calm and have your essay done by one of our writers who will help you meet the deadline and submit a great paper in the process https://www.bestghostwriters.net/. To fit into a tight schedule, all you need is a professional essay writer.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Admission DELSU / Utrecht University International Talent Scholarship 2018 / Afe Babalola University Ekiti ABUAD 2017/18 ADMISSION FORM Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.