Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,912 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) (868 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by zoba88: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
NEWS RELEASE

SOLDIERS AT IT AGAIN, CARRY OUT COLDBLOODED MURDER OF UNKNOWN PERSON IN OUR PROPERTY

Reports emanating from Darur Rahma, the cemetery belonging to Islamic Movement in Nigeria in the outskirts of Zaria indicate that just some moments ago, some soldiers went and shot pointblank an unknown person killing him instantly after tying his hands from behind. They went away leaving behind the corpse.
Witnesses including villagers and members of the Movement guarding the cemetery, who saw the horrific scene scampered for safety as the soldiers opened fire at the man in cold blood.
It is not clear who the person is or what he did to them. Even much more unclear is why they chose to perform this gruesome murder in our property.
Pictures of the victim as well as the footprints of the soldiers have been taken, and a complaint has been lodged with the nearest police station.
We feel obliged to inform the public knowing fully well the mischief of the Nigerian Army in trying to paint the Islamic Movement black in the eyes of the public especially in the last few days that they seem to redouble their efforts at soiling our name at all costs.
Attached is the corpse the victim
SIGNED BY
IBRAHIM MUSA
PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM OF IMN
08/10/17.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/soldiers-allegedly-storm-cemetery.html?m=1

Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by OjukwuWarBird: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Monkeys in Uniforms have committed another crime against the Shi'ites.

The international community is just laughing at Buhari's government and will soon place sanctions.
Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by Tolexander: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Why would the soldier kill a civilian like that?
Only a coup plotter is meant to be killed like that by the military!
Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by zionmade1: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2017
I still refuse to call this country a zoo though.
Buhari, a disaster that nigerians brought upon themselves. His hatred for people wit different ideologies from his own stinks
Since the tyrant took over power, Human rights have been dumped into the trash can. Some set of persons who havnt still experienced his tyranny are still singing his praises, but the truth remains, wat goes around comes around.
Sai baba tyrant, continue but the truth is that one day power would leave APC.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2017
These are really dark days for Nigeria I must say..I can't still beleive we brought this upon our selves
Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by oshe11: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
shocked

so na soldiers kill am

Why r these soldiers naturally stewpeedtongue
Re: Soldiers Storm Shiite Cemetry In Zaria,Tie A Man With Rope,Shoot Him Dead(pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
These are really dark days for Nigeria I must say..I can't still beleive we brought this upon our selves

lOL @ I can't still beleive we brought this upon our selves

rEPLY MY PM BRO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crutech Students Attacks Vc & Lecturers For Embarking On Indefinite Strike-photo / Nigerian Police Chain Man To Their Van, Along The Road In Edo State / H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E: Canadian Billionaire And Wife Found Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.