Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

John Fashanu:"my Daughter Pays Our Lunch Bills,how Many Do That For Thier Dads" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / John Fashanu:"my Daughter Pays Our Lunch Bills,how Many Do That For Thier Dads" (540 Views)

Peak 456: Calling On All Smart Mums And Dads! / Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? / Uba Bank Scaming Thier Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Fashanu:"my Daughter Pays Our Lunch Bills,how Many Do That For Thier Dads" by vicky85(f): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Sports Legend And Billionaire John Fashanu: “My Daughter Pays The Bills,How Many Do That For Their Dads”?

Top English television presenter and Nigerian Sports Legend and billionaire John Fashanu exclusively shared the picture of his 28 year old pretty daughter.

Olayemi Esan reports that, the happy father, Fash in this picture with his first Baby girl Amal Fashanu, a Super model, TV presenter and Singer shared his joy when his daughter paid the bills during a lunch date.

Fashanu posted , “Big Fash with his first Baby girl Amal  top model TV presenter singer and one who pays the BILLS how many do that for their dads I appreciate my baby girl she is 29 soon ooooo”

John Fashanu and well-known celebrities like Birds of a Feather actress and Loose Women panelist Linda Robson, ex-EastEnders actress Pam St Clement, actor Christopher Biggins and darts supremo Bobby George have travelled to about Seven states in the US, UK and Nigeria for a new ITV documentary series called ‘Gone to Pot’. They will be hitting the road together for a new three-part series, to embark on the ultimate trip across the US on board a magical mystery bus.  They will explore the locals use of marijuana, for both medicinal and recreational purposes and meet some truly extraordinary characters along the way.

The question that comes to mind is, Is Billionaire John Fashanu supporting the legalisation of Marijuana.

Answers to this question is found inside the ITV new series…Watch out.

John Fashanu in his former career, he was a centre-forward from 1978 until 1995, most notably in an eight-year spell at Wimbledon F.C. in which he won the FA Cup in 1988 and scored over 100 goals in all competitions.

Re: John Fashanu:"my Daughter Pays Our Lunch Bills,how Many Do That For Thier Dads" by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2017
I know how many times I've bought my mum gift, and no one heard of it. Not a big deal when you understand what their prayers could do for you. Parents are the best to give than boyfriends/girlfriends.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Asked Us To Focus More On Northern Nigeria - World Bank / The Laptop Assembling Plant At The University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / No need anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.