Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

See New Exclusive Live Pictures Of Tstv Satellite Dish And Decoder. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / See New Exclusive Live Pictures Of Tstv Satellite Dish And Decoder. (881 Views)

Specs And Features Of TSTV Decoder / DSTV Is Bribing Me With 500 Airtime And Fuel. the fear of TSTV / Here Is The List Of Accredited Dealers Of TSTV Decoder In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See New Exclusive Live Pictures Of Tstv Satellite Dish And Decoder. by Bloggernaij: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Hello guys, I just came across exclusive live pictures of the TSTV dish, Decoder and viewership. As you can see in the pictures, TStv dish is just like the others, it uses an outside dish installation system.

The dish is mounted outside the building, then connected by a wired system to the decoder which is inside the building. In my previous post, I listed the two of TStv decoders – the box type and the flat type. The one in this picture is the flat type TStv decoder.

tstv satellite dish
SEE ALSO --- TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish and Coverage Areas

For now, not all of the channels are available as TStv is still conducting installations of new channels to their satellite.

However, if you notice the the signal quality of TStv in the photo properly, you’ll assume the signal is not very strong. But there is no cause for alarm anyways, I’m sure all these will be fixed before the official roll-out of the decoders by November 1st.

CHECK OUT ARTICLES ON TSTV

Telcom Satellite Tv (TSTV) Decoder Full Bouquets and Channel List

List of TSTV Bouquets Subscription and Decoder Price

6 Things You need to know about TSTV Africa (Nigeria)

https://www.bloggernaij.com/see-new-exclusive-live-pictures-tstv-satellite-dish-decoder/

Re: See New Exclusive Live Pictures Of Tstv Satellite Dish And Decoder. by CovertWIN(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
These guys are not serious, how many days after launch, the decoders are no where to be found. Where did you see this one?

(1) (Reply)

Scanfrost Air Cooler For Sale / sold / Dell Intel Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.