Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (54478 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) / Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by mrkels(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Smell lies o .

Wetin cultist dey do with shovel inside forest ?

Naija police self .

That's how one day when they arrested me and took me to effurun police station because of drivers liscence they brought one guy - an all edged armed robber and immediately they entered the station they shot him in the chest .

The man stretched in front of my eyes and I couldn't believe what I saw that day .

Since then I fear naija police .
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by Cjay2020(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
The police ...as in the Nigerian police gave this report.. then I don't believe it... they probably knew their cult groups from their cult ID cards I guess.... #Liars
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by sunvillequeen(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wonder why they always show them in there boxers
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by Rhea(f): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
dainformant:
Two dreaded cultists, Black face and sparrow that were mauled down by the police during a gun duel in a forest in Assa community in the Ohaji /Egbema Local Government Area of Imo state. The Imo state Police command says that the slain persons belonged to the Iceland confraternity and were allegedly responsibility for several criminal activities in the Assa and Obile communities.

One locally-made short gun with five live cartridges and one single-barrelled gun were recovered from the slain cult members.

The deceased, according to the police ,had sometime in April murdered two police men, an inspector and a corporal of the Ohaji police Division .

The police say that the height of their atrocities was the beheading of an indigene of Assa community in September.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/cult-members-killed-during-shootout-in-imo.html

Why is it that every time somebody is shot, they display the pictures of the corpse with the trousers pulled down.
Does the police sample their kampoto for gonorrhea?
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by aziaka111(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2017
ifex370:
Will removing their trouser's make them not to enter heaven? undecided

Ahdon gerrit
which heaven them want enter b4 ?? u hear say Na preaching dem come do??
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by Mezie1990(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2017
JayCynic:
This is what will happen to your enemies this month. Especially Nnamdi Kanu IJN Amen.

you are insane
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2017
dainformant:
Two dreaded cultists, Black face and sparrow that were mauled down by the police during a gun duel in a forest in Assa community in the Ohaji /Egbema Local Government Area of Imo state. The Imo state Police command says that the slain persons belonged to the Iceland confraternity and were allegedly responsibility for several criminal activities in the Assa and Obile communities.

One locally-made short gun with five live cartridges and one single-barrelled gun were recovered from the slain cult members.

The deceased, according to the police ,had sometime in April murdered two police men, an inspector and a corporal of the Ohaji police Division .

The police say that the height of their atrocities was the beheading of an indigene of Assa community in September.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/cult-members-killed-during-shootout-in-imo.html

NEXT!
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by akins177(m): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why expose their privates?
. they want u to c d rod tongue
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by VISTIN(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Sometimes you enter the bush to smoke weed and you see two boys with spades and cutlass in their farmland, you kill them and brand them Iceland cultists.

They said shootout, with which guns. Why not arrest them and charge them to court.

Though people are engaging in so much evil these days, but I don't like the way our people are being killed under this administration.

God will help us.
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by Nairalanddist: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=lacrimm post=61257235][/quote]

Sent u a mail
Re: 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) by ogyunging(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Please can the Nigerian Police Force PRO please explain to tax paying Nigerians why culprits are killed without a fair trial and ESPECIALLY why most of them are in their undergarments when displayed. What is the story behind exposing their boxers? I dont get it, what is the level gan gan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.