Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help (1976 Views)

My Trip To Switzerland & Italy | First Stop FIFA Museum / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by Codedmd: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairalanders in Switzerland, what are d requirements of visa process
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by bluevista: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Depending on what you what you are applying for...

I was in Geneva, Switzerland this February.....

Be more precise and i can guide you carefully

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by Blaksheep: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
I'll love to migrate there. Better still school there if the fees are affordable.
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by poetagain: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello Friends,

I need advise urgently. I applied for the switzerland visa on vacation parole.I was denied, the reason they gave is thus:

* Justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not provided*

*Your intention to leave the territory of the member state before the expiry of the visa couldnot be acertained*

Now I would like to re-apply.I am getting advises that I should apply as a family,with my wife and daughter,but the issue is that ,per adventure they grant us the visa, I miht not have enough money to push us out as a family,secondly I do not really have anyone in switzerland,though I have been trying to make some contacts ,but even at that I won't like to inconvenient anyone with my family. My intention was to go first and see how things go and then with faith I send for my wife and daughter. Another option I have is to appply alone again for a conference that is scheduled to hold in august this year,someone said that would better .

I need advise from anyone with a better idea on how to do this stuff to know which is better for me .

Also anyone know anything about getting papers inb switzerland?How easy is it ,and what is to be done before one can get his papers in there?

Thank you.
Re: Traveling To Switzerland, Visa Process N Stuffs. Help by STRI1: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
bluevista:
Depending on what you what you are applying for...

I was in Geneva, Switzerland this February.....

Be more precise and i can guide you carefully

Scholarship oppurtunity for masters, or work and study for physics masters degree. Its part of my plan to work after graduation. Student visa.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: DanaAir Plane Crash Lands In Port Harcourt / Asian Institute Of Technology International Scholarship In Thailand / Akwuke Beach: Hidden Treasure In Enugu State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.