Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? (960 Views)

Report: Victor Moses To Undergo Stoke City Medical / FABIO CAPELLO Accused Of Allowing Victor Moses To Slip Through England / Fifa Clears Shola Ameobi, Moses To Play For Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by medjai(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
no, no, no, no! Most of these players that grow outside Niferia dont really do well when they play for the super eagles. Eg, Anichebe, Aluko and even Shittu. I dont really like his style of play( Shittu). He likes to ballon the ball. He cant pass, cant turn defence to attack. THats why he can make it in the EPL.
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dude, abeg stop to dey drink shepe u hear grin tongue
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by omar22(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
no, no, no, no! Most of these players that grow outside Niferia dont really do well when they play for the super eagles. Eg, Anichebe, Aluko and even Shittu. I dont really like his style of play( Shittu). He likes to ballon the ball. He cant pass, cant turn defence to attack. THats why he can make it in the EPL.

Typical!!! small minded people, so a players grows up on planet Venus, what has that got to do with the price of tea? when are we going to change, like someone said during slavery the colonial masters "made African physically strong but distorted their thinking" this is the more reason we dont think on the same wave lenght!!!

Alex that plays for Japan was born where or grew up where?BRAZIL, Santos and Clayton that plays for Tunisia are Brazilians, Eduardo for Croatia Brazilian, Owen Hargreaves - Canada, Dont make me go into the French team, Christain Vieri was Australia, Viduka - Croatian,

All the arugbo that we have been playing couldnt crack the African competition now we have someone who want to bring some changes and your complaining, Gosh!!!!
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by medjai(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
in your villa
omar22:

Typical!!! small minded people, so a players grows up on planet Venus, what has that got to do with the price of tea? when are we going to change, like someone said during slavery the colonial masters "made African physically strong but distorted their thinking" this is the more reason we dont think on the same wave lenght!!!

Alex that plays for Japan was born where or grew up where?BRAZIL, Santos and Clayton that plays for Tunisia are Brazilians, Eduardo for Croatia Brazilian, Owen Hargreaves - Canada, Dont make me go into the French team, Christain Vieri was Australia, Viduka - Croatian,

All the arugbo that we have been playing couldnt crack the African competition now we have someone who want to bring some changes and your complaining, Gosh!!!!
in your village people dont have a right to their opinion, abi?
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by medjai(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
omar22:

You want to show me that you know football, right? i'll help u continue. Deco for Portugal, Brazilian, Pepe for Portugal, Brazilian, Bosingwa for Portugal, Congo, Giuseppe Rossi for Italy, partly American, Lukas Podolski for Germany, Poland, Marcos Senna for Spain, Brazilian, Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Sweden, Georgia, Henrik Larsson for Sweden, Cape verde, Freedy Adu for USA, Ghana. The list is endless.
@ topic: Omatsone Aluko was our worst player in Egypt 2009. I know all our players were poor but he was exceptionally poor. I dont like the way Danny Shittu plays. I know a whole guys out there like him but not me. He wouldnt make my bench if were a coach. Anichebe was not too impressive in Beijing. Dickson Etuhu was not impressive in Angola. My brother wat do u want me to say again. I believe Victor Moses will tread the same path.
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by omar22(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
My brother wat do u want me to say again. I believe Victor Moses will tread the same path.

agree shittu was brought up the English way the same with Etuhu, but these are the only players who are prepared to put their faces in front of a shot or throw them selves in front of a tackle! the rest dont care, no tackling, no track back, no heart, no grit, the only thing Nigerian players have is making the simple things look difficult,

Even Brazil had to change compared to the days of Aldair, Junior Biano, Elder, Branco who were footballing attacking defender now the have Alex, Juan, Lucio etc who are rugged like John Terry, when you look at Yobo, once he crosses from Everton to Nigeria his brain shuts down, he applies less effort,
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by Nwogeneugo: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
CA[ITAL NO NO AND NO
HE SHOULD GO AND PLAY FOR ENGLAND WEY HIM BE WAN PLAY FOR.
SHEBI BECOS DEM DON START PIERCE DON REFUSE AM NOW E WAN COME 9JA
WE ARE NOT A DUMPING GROUND
HE SHOULD FAST AND PRAY MAYBE ENGLAND WILL CHANGE THEIR MIND ABOUT HIM
E(IWU) MOSES
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by supereagle(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
The boy turned his back to Nigeria when he was called. Now that England U- 21 coach disappointed him, he now remembers NIG. He should forget the dream.
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by medjai(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2010
omar22:

Typical!!! small minded people, so a players grows up on planet Venus, what has that got to do with the price of tea? when are we going to change, like someone said during slavery the colonial masters "made African physically strong but distorted their thinking" this is the more reason we dont think on the same wave length!!!

Truth is it doesnt really matter where u come from, the most important thing is what you have to offer. Besides the bad antecedent we have with players that grow up outside nigeria, what has Victor Moses done to deserve a call up? Under normal settings, this will not happen. It is like saying Fabio Capello will take Jack Rodwell or Junior Stanislas to the world cup. He has not even gone through the lesser ranks. We have young talents like Stanley Okoro, Uche Agba, Patrick Ogunsoto, Chrisantus Macauley, Rabiu Ibrahim, etc that have not played for the super eagles and Victor Moses will come from no where and get a shirt. What does he really have other than an impressive scoring record for a championship side, Crystal Palace. If he does get called up, i pray he performs well but from what I see, I think it will be yet another wrong move. The same thing applies for Stefano Okaka (Fulham). If Lagerback does his homework well, we wont even remember that these players exist. We can build a team that can post a decent performance at the world cup from the local league. John Obuh built the silver-winning U-17 team in 3 weeks. Over age or not, he was able to bring in cohesion and understanding into the play of these boys which are the basic requirements of building a team. If Lagerback is serious and if the NFF allow him, there's nothing stopping the super eagles from doing well at the world cup.
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by abrahym(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Let em start frm under 20
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by snakova(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Dude, abeg stop to dey drink shepe u hear grin tongue
real shepe man grin grin grin lol
Re: Will You Like Victor Moses To Be A Part Of The Super Eagles? by enomakos(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
@supereagle

true talk

that guy did not deserve to be invite no matter how talented

they shall invite the like of stanley okoro,sani emmanuel,rabiu ibrahim

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Should Be Banned By Fifa-government's Interference / The Way Forward For Nigerian Football / Nigerian Footballer Dies During Match In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.