Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Premium Blogger Template Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Premium Blogger Template Needed (1008 Views)

Afforable Joomla Quick Start Template Needed / Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] / Blogger Template Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello,

pls I'm in need of a good blogger template that works well on mobile.

I prefer a mag given the nature of my blog, but I would also like it if I could get a good coder to take a look at my template and see if it can be fixed.

its a good template but has developed a tricky problem.
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by froshb2k: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eze2000:
Hello,

I prefer a mag given the nature of my blog, but I would also like it if I could get a good coder to take a look at my template and see if it can be fixed.

What's the name of the template and what's the problem with it?
Infact let me check on your blog and see the problem so to know if it fixable.
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by daamazing(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eze2000:
Hello,

pm me on WhatsApp sir... 09036829462
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
froshb2k:

What's the name of the template and what's the problem with it?
Infact let me check on your blog and see the problem so to know if it fixable.

http://www.kingezesblog.com/?m=1

You will find 10 posts on homepage but I set it for 20

Going through the blog with navigation bar, u never know some posts don't show up at all until u start looking for a specific post relate to another
For instance u find 'The snarling black wolf season 1" but never d introduction which came 7 posts before it.

in other words, this template is hiding stuff from people.
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by froshb2k: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eze2000:

http://www.kingezesblog.com/?m=1

You will find 10 posts on homepage but I set it for 20

Going through the blog with navigation bar, u never know some posts don't show up at all until u start looking for a specific post relate to another
For instance u find 'The snarling black wolf season 1" but never d introduction which came 7 posts before it.

in other words, this template is hiding stuff from people.
Uhmmm, i don't understand your point but i suggest you change template and know if its still hiding stuff as you said..
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
froshb2k:

Uhmmm, i don't understand your point but i suggest you change template and know if its still hiding stuff as you said..

Simple, the number of posts u see on my blog as u go from page to page is not all the posts there. There's more.

The last post I made is The snarling black wolf Season 1 episode 1' but there is another I made earlier introducing due series. but it is not there. to see it u must enter d article on season 1 episode 1 and then u find d introducing article in related posts.

Unless u see d link somewhere and follow to my blog u will never find some posts by visiting the blog directly

How can u help with a template.?
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by froshb2k: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Eze2000:

Simple, the number of posts u see on my blog as u go from page to page is not all the posts there. There's more.

The last post I made is The snarling black wolf Season 1 episode 1' but there is another I made earlier introducing due series. but it is not there. to see it u must enter d article on season 1 episode 1 and then u find d introducing article in related posts.

Unless u see d link somewhere and follow to my blog u will never find some posts by visiting the blog directly

How can u help with a template.?
I suggest you visit gooyabitemplates.com, check out their templates and choose anyone you think is good.
If you want by names, you can bmag template, its responsive and has many features..
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 2:27am On Oct 10, 2017
froshb2k:

I suggest you visit gooyabitemplates.com, check out their templates and choose anyone you think is good.
If you want by names, you can bmag template, its responsive and has many features..

I've seen the Bmag, its okay particularly for my niches

Do you have it? Can you get for me at a low price?
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
froshb2k:

Send me a mail via carterfrosh2@gmail.com.

I have sent you three emails already and still no reply. Below is the email you sent me that was supposed to deliver the template zip file but there is no file!

Perhaps it is the way you loaded the zip file onto the email, broken upload maybe but it did not come. I'm on Gmail, if there is a file attachment it will show plainly, there is no way to hide such a thing.

Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2017
froshb2k:

Send me a mail via carterfrosh2@gmail.com.

Do you now appreciate my refusal to pay first? If I had sent you the money first you have vanished with the money by now but as it is I got no regrets with your vanishing act except that I wasted a lot of time on you
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by froshb2k: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Eze2000:

Do you now appreciate my refusal to pay first? If I had sent you the money first you have vanished with the money by now but as it is I got no regrets with your vanishing act except that I wasted a lot of time on you
No bro, not what you think.
That template is not good for your blog niche and also my friend that bought it said he don't want to give it out in the complete zipfolder cos there are three xml file in it. And i haven't checked my mail since then cos i opened a new mail.
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2017
froshb2k:

No bro, not what you think.
That template is not good for your blog niche and also my friend that bought it said he don't want to give it out in the complete zipfolder cos there are three xml file in it. And i haven't checked my mail since then cos i opened a new mail.

Understood, the part about your friend not wanting to share. But that template is super good for my blog cos I don't have one nieche but multiple that why I'm gunning for mag template remember?
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Mattizzy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Inbox me for the bmag or good Blogger template.. check my signature
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by froshb2k: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Eze2000:

Understood, the part about your friend not wanting to share. But that template is super good for my blog cos I don't have one nieche but multiple that why I'm gunning for mag template remember?
Yes, thats the part i understood, he doen't want to share cos he thinks template is part of blogging competition.
So whats next?
Re: Premium Blogger Template Needed by Eze2000(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
froshb2k:

Yes, thats the part i understood, he doen't want to share cos he thinks template is part of blogging competition.
So whats next?

I have already contacted the Arab computer Engineer who built the Magpress template I will buy it at the weekend and he will fix it for free.

I'm good.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All / How To Speed Up Samsung Galaxy S8 For Better Performance / Adsense For Sale At Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.