Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? (1258 Views)

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? by zekanem(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Looking for a steady way to make money (not quick money tho). You are at the right place now. It's NAIJA TAXI

​WHAT IS NAIJA TAXI?​
A company that deals with transportation of people from place to place upon placement of order (I guess you know UBER right?). It's a lot cheaper than UBER because they operate at a flat rate

​SO HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM NAIJA TAXI?​
It's very easy, create an account with them and post an ad to your Facebook just to advertise their company. For every ad you post on your Facebook, you make #500. You can make a minimum of #15,000 in a month or even more.

​IS REGISTRATION FREE?​
NO, otherwise it would be abused. Registration is 5k per month; but there is option for 24hr free trial just to test run how the system works, after which you pay.

​THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM​
I thought so too until i gave it a try, now am enjoying it big. It's just like saying UBER is a SCAM. The company is registered with the government and is currently operating in Lagos, Abeokuta, kwara state etc. So it's not a ponzi scheme neither is it scam. ITS REAL. people are currently making it in the system.
They also have a ​CAC​. A statement of law made to establish their credibility that also makes the company liable to be sued or suspended if they prove not to be accountable.

​DO I NEED REFERRALS​
Not particularly, it is not compulsory.You do not need referrals to make your money, but for every referral you get, you are given a bonus of #1000

​CAN I GROW IN THE BUSINESS​
Yes, you can work your way from becoming and affiliate member to becoming a senior manager where you will be giving a taxi on your name and thus you will be making 50k per month. This is MIND BLOWING, right?

​How it works:​

​1​ An active facebook account which should be six months old or more.

​2​ You open account with Naija Taxi via:
http:///mx6xeT

​3​ Log into your account and share an advert that'll be placed on your dashboard to facebook wall. Every advert you share to your facebook wall earns you ₦500. So think about it. In two days, you earn 1,000 and in four days, you earn 2,000. Just like that.

​4​ When your money is up to 5, 000 you can request for withdrawal which is every Thursday. The money is paid directly into your Bank Account.

​5​ What's more? You earn an extra 1,000 when you introduce a new member. This stuff is new and real.

​6​ Think about it this way: You sign up wit 5k. Share adverts from your Naija Taxi account to your facebook wall and earn 500 per advert. 500 × 30 = 15,000. So this is what you earn from just sharing adverts using your facebook Account.

​7​ For details on how to register, Call or (WhatsApp) Chat me up on 07087636045

​BANK TRANSFER-2100512429, UBA, NINEJA TAXI SERVICES. That is the account details for payment of 5k. After payment, I will give you the pin​

​After payment Send your full names And screenshot of the debit alert send to you from your bank And I will send your pin immediately​

​Naija Taxi by Naija for Naija. This one na our own o... Make we support am

NB: ​This is more like an holiday job. You're marketing for a company and they pay you for it. Only you don't have to leave your house while doing it![color=#006600][/color]

Re: Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
See Scam!

MMM Repackaged!

No taxi Information, No Physical address, No agreement, 5k needed to sign up, People get Greedy and refer other people who pay 5k, They pay the initial people from the 5k of the later people, Meanwhile no taxi is actually running, When referrals stop and no new money to be shared, THE SCAM FOLDS UP.

People Beware. Lalasticlala, Seun Mynd44 delete this thread.
Re: Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? by twentyk(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
I actually took d taxi from Ilorin to lag recently... Cheap and good for student....but I'm not paying any 5 k kan kan.... I can share on Feb sha
Re: Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
U Said Naija Taxi
Acct Name Come Be Nineja

Chance Of Diz Being Scam Is High
Re: Need A Salary Of 15k+ Every Month? by bisi16(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
De la Scam de la new mothod para Ole!

(1) (Reply)

Join Now! Coca-cola Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Technical Training Program / Dear Pre-selected N-build Applicants, Please Pay Attention To The Information. / Just 20 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.