Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,039 members, 7,832,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Faith That Commands Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Faith That Commands Miracles (443 Views)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Pretribulation Rapture Departure Or Apostasy From The Faith? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Faith That Commands Miracles by madumelu(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
I have been in many healing service where obviously one-third of the total attendees comes with ill-health.

But what baffles me, is that only a few numbers of these ill ones go home whole.

Was it that God haven’t remembered them or was God being partial to some people, I had foolishly questioned myself. But then I was still a baby Christian.

Perhaps, no sooner there was a major healing that took place in my life after many years of struggle, pains and also as I study the Bible, aided by the inner voice of Spirit than I gain insight concerning the “faith that commands miracle”.

The gospel truth is that for any miracle to be perfected; faith must be involved. But all I am saying is that, there is a sought or rather level of faith that must perfect that miracle.

Before my healing took place, I have gone to so many healing programme featuring great anointed men of God both within and outside my local church expecting healing but all effort were to no avail.

I had also personally and severally visited my local church pastor for prayers and counseling but still no sign of healing.

Madly, the day I got healed, it was just between me and my maker, God. Yes, you got me right; it was an “alone with God” affair, I termed it.

How did that happen?

Nevertheless, I think before we go on. Let’s get to define faith. Faith according to the scriptural definition in the book of Heb 11:1 is “…the assurance of thing hoped for, the conviction of thing not seen”.

I believe you had known before now that the basis of any miracle is centered on faith.

It was after my healing, I came understand that miracles depends 1% on the administrator’s faith (believe of divine healing) and effort and 99% on the receiver’s.

That is to say, miracles do not only rely on the administrator’s faith but mainly and basically on the receiver.

That also I believe, was the more reason Jesus told the woman with the issue of blood “your faith has made you whole” and not “I have made you whole or my faith have done so’’.

Also know that faith is a personal thing. It is something one develops between oneself and the maker. so we can say that ones miracle comes as a result of ones’ faith.

Remember one of its features (faith) is that it’s an assurance. Yes, you never know how it will happen but you believe it will, backed up with full conviction even before the administrator says anything or releases prophetic words.

The woman with the issue of blood said to herself “if only I will touch the helm of his garment, I’ll be made whole”. This was what exactly moved her healing and nothing else.

You remember Jesus rebukes on his the disciples for their lack of faith during the stilling of the storm as recorded in Luke 8:22-25.

He questioned them after he had been awakened from sleep...

Click here to continue reading http://www.faithinspirationblog.com/2017/10/07/faith-commands-miracles/#more-291

(1) (Reply)

Religious Buffoon Sacked After Resisting "So-called Mark Of The Beast"!!! / There Is No Tithing For Christians / Father-chiedozie-modestus-chilaka-raises Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.