Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton (786 Views)

Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Wins Epic Battle Against With 7.8m-long Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton by libertyfather(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
In the latest battle between man and beast a 7.8m long phyton was served for diner in north west Indonesia after turning predator to prey, Robert Nabahan lived to tell the story of his encounter with the world largest reptile.the security guard working at s palm oil plantation was driving when he found the road blocked by the serpent , the 37 year old unwisely try to catch the beast but was attacked and nearly got his hand bitten off by the phyton .The fight went on for sometime before he manage to kill it with the help of some villagers before being admitted to the hospital. The phyton was later fried and fed yo his village, Nabahan said giant phytons are common in the area, as there are usually a lot of mice in the palm oil plantation and that what they are hunting.

Lalasticlala please credit my account asap this is a big one and attract bigger pay grin

Re: Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton by JayCynic(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Indonesia and Nairaland... Pleaee how do they relate
Re: Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton by Afonjashapmouth: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Press Like if my prediction say e go enter front page happen
Re: Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton by libertyfather(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
JayCynic:
Indonesia and Nairaland... Pleaee how do they relate

1 Like

Re: Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton by sleemoon(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
.. This is xo me

(1) (Reply)

Where That My "Are You A Lover Of Barbecue" / How This Goat Embarrassed Me In Front Of Martha, My Village Crush / Kaytune - Special One From Nairasquad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.