Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

“I Am In A Relationship But..."- SIMI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am In A Relationship But..."- SIMI (355 Views)

“I Want To Be In A Relationship But Still Looking For The Right One” – Rema / "I'm Not In A Relationship But I Know Many Girls Think We Are Dating" - Mayorkun / “I Am In A Relationship But I Just Don’t Want To Disclose The Person’s Name” – S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am In A Relationship But..."- SIMI by runawayboy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian singer, Simi who wants to keep her private life out of the public has disclosed that she is in a relationship but does not intend to reveal her partner’s name.

She revealed this while speaking to PUNCH’s Sunday Scoop yesterday.

Although, there have been several comments on social media about the alleged love triangle between the singer and two of her colleagues, Adekunle Gold and rapper, Falz but then she revealed how she met the two artistes.

She also disclosed that her and Falz’s hit collaboration “Soldier” was actually her song and when Falz heard it, decided that they work together on it.

READ MORE http://spicenaijablog.com/relationship-just-dont-want-disclose-persons-name-simi/

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Debunks Engagement Rumours On Instagram / "Hood" - My New Jam To Anticipate - Shady Moderino / Does Music Taste Define Relationships And Societal Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.