Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum (30447 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by kidap: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Making the rounds lately is news that she allegedly dated a 70-yr-old Dr Fadeyi. Toke Makinwa has stated that she won’t be reacting to it – She says she can’t battle the world for honey, get it and then wanna lose it.

The OAP and award-winning author wrote via her IG page that she won’t be addressing the now viral issue! Her fans are confused as they want her to come clean and clear her name;

http://news.nollyzone.com/toke-makinwa-allegedly-dating-70-year-old/

2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Hardewarlee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
FTC as usual

Wetin concerns dem nah huh ? People cannot see and keep shut . Na to cho cho cho into everybody personal life.

My dear na you get your body , If you like date Old Older Oldest or Even Young Younger Youngest ..... Who cares ? Na your life ....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Neochemist: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerians like cutting themselves down.
French President married his teacher who's more than 40 years older than him. And nobody made a fuss about that

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by OsuGanja(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
How is this news?

22 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by JoshMedia: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok, have heard you

Just check my signature
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by buygala(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
OK...

Let me just reserve this space to type RIP when oga Doctor's wife finds her and murders her sad

Then, instead of asking whether she really was dating the doctor or not, we will just assume she was and thus met her proper Waterloo cool.. .. Shebi she is saying we should take whatever assumptions we want and run with it... .

Tonto has rushed and liked the comment... . Birds of a feather fvck together sad

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by jobaltol: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
... like if you believe Toke dey carry aristo..

Share if you believe the man na toke's helper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by bayocanny: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nothing concern me
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by mrlaw93(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wish u could see the expression on my face. Even if the man is 90yrs old, i don't care
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by hackman34: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
What is even their business with her private life. All you need to know about monkeypox
http://domoinfos.com.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-monkeypox-domoinfos/
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by KendrickAyomide: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Her fans are confused as they want her to come clean and clear her name;.........

her fans confused?
What kinda jobless and useless fans are those?!
wetin concern them with whoever she dates??!!
smh!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Proffdada: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
K
it's her life but she shouldn't start giving stupid tips on dating old men

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Codes151(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
E no concern me
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Bowwow11(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
OK o
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by iamdapsyj(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
This babe always in the news on nairaland
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by UduMgbo1: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
useless prostitute

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by blessedweapon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Abeg how is this news?
If she like, make she date Methuselah, na anybody business?

Straight outta bleeps biko undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
1.To the haters saying this kind of news isn't news, wait until you become a celebrity. Celebrities all over the have their lives broadcasted on media, so get use to it.

2. Those calling her a prostitute should show their evidence or remain silent forever. You are only pained because of her success. Weak men hate independent women because they can't believe women can do without men. Even if she sells sex, prostitution is a profession and it is her body not yours.

3. Those shaming her lightened skin should swear that she doesn't look good. After it's all for our eyes only. Why hating as if she agreed to date you when she was darker and then late bleached her skin to piss you off..lol.

4. Even if she is in love with a 100 year old man it is her choice. You should be happy she found romance in such an old man, shows you she has the capacity to love. Love is blind.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Egein(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hugh Hefner is dead. That's all.
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by obo389(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oya I don see the picsure grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by segebase(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
x
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by chloride6: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol .

Is it not within Constitutional limits to date your father's mate..

Ride on joor

After dating a 70 yr old man, dump him and go for a 700 year old man.
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Naughtytboy: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fuckin a 70 'yrs old dick, i give up

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
wat's d meaning
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Padrino707(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
abeg na she sabi

how is this girl even popular self??

I only knew her after the divorce

Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by Aristocrat1011(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
FTC.. Thank You Jesus, First Time!! Since The Person Above Me Didnt Say Shit
Re: Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum by oluebubeneo(f): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
She's has a point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Nosa Rex And His Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child / Chika Ike Sexy In Sheer Blouse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.