Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? (1088 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / Greatest Regret? / Your Greatest Regret(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by OpeLovely(f): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
What is that one thing you wish you could have done differently if you could reverse back the hands of time? It could be something emotional or logical or pure irrational.

For me, i wish i was more aggressive in the aspect of getting a job. Who knows, i could have been a Manager or in middle management.

So, tell me yours. The floor is open. Thanks as you leave a comment.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by Dolemite(f): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
OpeLovely:

For me, i wish i was more aggressive in the aspect of getting a job. Who knows, i could have been a Manager or in middle management.
Pretty babes like you shouldn't be aggressive over jobs, you could get any position based on your beauty alone. wink
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by tayoast(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
i'm too cool/gentle /reserved . . . & it bugs me attyms
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by leftone: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
Should have done better with school.wasted some years and you know you never get that back,
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by OpeLovely(f): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ dolemite,

Very funny.

@ Tayo_ast,

Sometimes it pays to be gentle but it doesn't matter as long as you know when to talk and when not to. Because people respect gentle people more than the lousy ones.

@ leftone,

Sorry to hear that.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by consultmartins(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
I don't have any regrets. Life is tough and challenging but i still have no regrets. Regrets come with old age but i am still very young. No regrets at all and i am thankful to God for that.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? by consultmartins(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
I don't have any regrets. Life is tough and challenging but i still have no regrets. Regrets come with old age but i am still very young. No regrets at all and i am thankful to God for that. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Sweetest Thing In This World? / Man Brutally Beats Girlfriend For Burning Rice / 365 Things You Can Do This Year (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.