Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Inec Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Recruiting (22210 Views)

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruiting / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Recruiting by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2010
According to the advert, the applications are of two kinds, either you submit the online printout or the handwritten letter.I was at INEC ofice today and they were accepting both.But remember to include other things which were requested like CV, Photocopies of certificates and 2 passport photographs.
Re: Inec Recruiting by nairaAdmin(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2010
there all, if you are having problem with opening the page on inec website, wait! its just too many traffic. try it again, as soonest you will achieve what you want.
Re: Inec Recruiting by bfemi: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
For those considering INEC job, kindly know that we are counting on you to discharge your duties with high level of integrity in good conscience. Also do this in the fear of God
Re: Inec Recruiting by HERO111: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2010
Dudes,
i ve nvr been dis frustrated b4. throughout yesterday i tried applying for this INEc stuff on their site but it kept on showing me a message like: you have delayed on this site refresh site blabla bla.
I understand ysterday was d last day for d application and now it doesnt allow me to access the the page containing d positions advertised.
could it be that i ve actually missed out on it?
wao! somebody help.
thanks
Re: Inec Recruiting by olutobihassan: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
I think there is a part of this we are not looking @. I heard their test is hard.
Re: Inec Recruiting by Mcbussy(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2012
Please I got an invitation to come for the aptitude test at unilag 2day; 15th dec....none of my friends dat applied got dis message so its starting to look suspicious.I don't understand how INEC would invite sum1 for a test through such informal text message and why would they send the I.V a day b4 the test?.....please did any1 get this same sms invitation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / Why Are Most Nigerian Graduates Very Selfish Yet Expect A Miracle? / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.