Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer (2292 Views)

See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) / Jay Z Publicly Disgrace Nigerian Rapper Olamide / Jay - Z Publicly Disgrace Nigerian Rapper Olamide On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
A customer of bobrisky took to Instagram minutes ago to blast him for not returning the money for the cream she ordered .

According to our chat with the customer she claimed that the cross dresser after she purchased a cream from him but Bob risky failed to fulfill his part of the deal .

She also revealed that Bob risky has refused to send her orders to Benin where she is based,claimed she called him and he won't pick his calls or reply DMS and she is angry about it and won't hesitate to publicly disgrace him.

We asked her if she could send us the voice note in which she claimed she had recorded her calls with the cross dresser but she turned down the offer just in case the cross dresser complied, see what she wrote below:

Source:http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/refund-me-my-money-or-i-will-publicly-disgrace-you-customer-who-claims-bob-risky-did-not-deliver-the-cream-she-ordered-blast-him-on-instagram-2.html

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala

Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Life drama cry
This is what we get from making a fool whose sperm is supposed to have gone down the throat angry

I so fuckong hate this guy wish i could see him one on one i go finisg am ah swear that craze go commot for him body

Wonder if he still has parents cos I'm sure he's disowned already
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nawa baba bobbyrisiki
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by amunkita(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Before christianity, people like Bobrisky would ve been used to appease the gods...

I don't know why Nigerians tolerate that demon in guise of a human...
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by mofeoluwadassah: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
bombrisky own don finally don grin
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by goldbim(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Of course,he worked his ass up grin..and most likely still working it!
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by Epositive(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
bob don fraudstar ni? i'm still watching from the high places grin
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by festwiz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
and so?

Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by anitapreeti(f): 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Quening please expose him oo shocked
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by DanielsParker(m): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Funny one
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by YungJo207(m): 1:56am On Oct 10, 2017
So I was this and was laughing and my guy ask me what happen and came to read it and he asked me this and I was mute : who is bobrisky?

Pls my people how do I start do I go with "one guy like that" or " one girl like that" cause me sef weak
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by 9jvirgin(m): 3:48am On Oct 10, 2017
The youths are the major problem of this nation, a nation cannot progress with the kind of youths we have on Instagram. Imagine these eediot having 310k followers. So ask youself: Who is following him and why are they following him?

1 Like

Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by stillondmatter: 5:58am On Oct 10, 2017
lol
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by fatymore(f): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2017
This guy is annoying and childish

1 Like

Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by chuckdee4(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
They say a fool and his money are soon parted.
The lady is just as stupid, you look Internet and human beings finish and its this thing you decided to buy from.
Re: See! Bobrisky Refund Me My Money Or I Will Publicly Disgrace You - Fan/customer by donkossy(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2017
wait Oo... did he just admit to *working his ass up and down*?

(1) (Reply)

“I Am My Own Sugar Daddy”- Denrele Edun Says As He Rocks A Skirt In New Photos / The Wedding Gown A Lady Ordered For Online Vs What She Got (photos) / Toya Wright Shares Hot Bikini Photos Of Herself And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.