Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Do White People Have Villages ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do White People Have Villages ? (1130 Views)

Why Do Africans Do White Wedding? / History Of Abua/odual And Their Villages / 119 Villages Abolish Osu Caste System Practice In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White People Have Villages ? by onila(f): 1:32am On Oct 10, 2017
like us African people
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by Vutseck(m): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2017
they do

anyone who don't have a village does not know where he is coming from

and regarded as a foreigner
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes...those big cities like network is no man's land just like lagos tongue
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by onila(f): 2:10am On Oct 10, 2017
WowSweetGuy:

undecided
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2017
onila:

undecided
newyork I mean...auto correct angry
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by BlackDBagba: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes they do.... what to ask a more specific question ?
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by potent5(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes. Most of the time they call it countryside and not villages.

1 Like

Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by TitlayoAjayi(f): 4:20am On Oct 10, 2017
I don't think it's the same sort of culture. Like a communal one. The have neighborhoods but not villages....and compounds. Where people have cultural gatherings regularly... cultural ceremonies and religious rituals. It's similar. Well sure they have churches in the neighborhood so the religious stuff is similar but it not the same things. I guess you could say that neighbors in the neighborhood talk but it's not a mandatory thing.
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by mmuonso(m): 4:28am On Oct 10, 2017
They have villages,but they move away when they are 18, and have children, and the children move away, so it goes on like that,at the end of the day, they don't give a vuk about the villages where u go back and everyone wants :to plant juju for u

1 Like

Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by mmuonso(m): 4:30am On Oct 10, 2017
They have villages,but they move away when they are 18, and have children, and the children move away, so it goes on like that,at the end of the day, they don't give a vuk about the villages where u go back and everyone wants :to plant juju for u, if the village was a chick, I stik my ddiyk in it and duck the village
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by onward4life(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2017
onila:

like us African people

Sure! It's called COUNTRY SIDE!

Full of diners, farm houses and Wine factories etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by onila(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
some have houses in the countryside
especially the rich who want somewhere to stay away when they want to escape the noise of the city

some white people move there or build a house there . .especially the ones who want to open wineries or want to have a big farm

some white people live there especially Mennonites, those white that practice that religion that dont believe in modern way of living aka the Nigerian version of our deeper life .. it's just that there's is more extreme than deeper life, i have met them before

but it's not the same like us Africans
which is traditional for us to go every year for christmas. .or for burial, cultural events etc.
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by samnificent(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
MTN or Glo??
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
samnificent:
MTN or Glo??
grin 9mobile
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Lol they do! Everything is just fewer than in cities, e.g fewer train stations, schools, etc. At least in Germany. The only difference I can think of now is unis. Those are in cities
Re: Do White People Have Villages ? by onila(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

"Osun State Is Sick, We Need Medicine" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Amazing Story Of 4-year-old Adigun Olowe Yoruba The Proverbs Encyclopaedia / Oyea Bari Ooo Akpakip Oro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.