Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body (781 Views)

Jhené Aiko Poses Nude With Boyfriend Big Sean For Maternity Shoot / Big Sean Says He Made Jhene Aiko 'cum' 9 Times In A Day / Can This Topless Maternity Shoot Couple Goals Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by Techknowng(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
The internet has just gone wild over singer Jhene Aiko‘s tatoo of her boyfriend Big Sean which she inked on her left arm.

Tattoo artist @miryamlumpini shared the images of the tatoo on her Instagram page with caption: “Art is ❤️thanks Jheńe for allowing me to share this moment.”

Fans of the lovebirds are wondering if Sean is going to get a tattoo of her too, that is, if he doesn’t have one already.

The two have been together for some time, and she recently finalized her divorce from Dot Da Genius making her free to get married to Sean, if they do decide to.When I met Sean, if you looked in the dictionary for Jhene Aiko, it would be a picture of Sean. Basically, he is my type, but he knows. That’s why when I was 16, I had a lot of boyfriends that were like, that fit, that look. I was dating people who I wasn’t attracted to right off the top or whatever. So I ended up not having a type.

But then when I met Sean, I had a boyfriend, and he was showing interest in me, but I was like, I have a boyfriend. But we were friends; it was never, nothing disrespectful ever happened between me and Sean,” she told Billboard In a recent interview.

More at: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/10/bae-goals-or-what-jhene-aiko-inks.html?m=1

Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2017
This is Foolishness with a Capital F.

Doing this for a temporary man is insanity, unless he has a tattoo of her face on his own forehead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2017
omase o!!
Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by Techknowng(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2017
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
kennygee:
This of Foolishness with a Capital F.

Doing this for a temporary man is insanity, unless he has a tattoo of her face on his own forehead.
Based on past experiences, you might be right but that doesn't mean no man out there deserves things like this.

1 Like

Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
Based on past experiences, you might be right but that doesn't mean no man out there deserves things like this.

This doesn't prove loyalty or faithfulness, it is so unnecessary.

Love and loyalty is in the heart.

Amber Rose do pass her, check what Amber's tattoo of Wiz now looks like.

1 Like

Re: Bae Goals Or What! Jhene Aiko Inks Boyfriend Big Sean’s Face On Her Body by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
kennygee:

This doesn't prove loyalty or faithfulness, it is so unnecessary.

Love and loyalty is in the heart.

Amber Rose do pass her, check what Amber's tattoo of Wiz now looks like.
I know nth. We all have little ways of showing how much we love SB or sth, you really don't know what prompt her to do this. Let's watch.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Called Me Prostitute – Nollywood Actress, Omotola / Peter Vs Paul : Who Do You Think Will Succeed Most As A Solo Artiste ? / OMG �, 2FACE Has A Brother On FACEBOOK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.