Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,422 members, 7,958,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (7319 Views)

My Phone Wifi/hotspot Is Not Working. Please Help. / My Phone Hotspot Is Not Showing On Other Phones / Iphone Hotspot Is Not Displaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by getzin: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
I own an Infinix Hot 4 phone that i have being using for a while now with no issues.

But for some days now, everytime i try to put on the tethering hotspot so i can share and browse on other device, it doesnt come on anymore. The hotspot turns itself off in just 5seconds without even connecting.

Please everyone. What do u suggest as the cause. And what can i do please? I need help urgenlty pleaseeeeee.
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Provide a screenshot of the phone first.

And has this been happening since you bought it or it just started recently ?
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by getzin: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Provide a screenshot of the phone first.

And has this been happening since you bought it or it just started recently ?

It just started recently.

Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by TDonald: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
getzin:

It just started recently.

Do you have an app on your phone called Bubble Font (not sure about the spelling)
If you do, just Un-install.... That's where the problem lies

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by jibikunle: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
TDonald:

Do you have an app on your phone called Bubble Font (not sure about the spelling)
it's Babel font
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
TDonald:

Do you have an app on your phone called Babel Font (not sure about the spelling)

Do this or update your marshmallow to Nougat and your problem Is gone. ✅✅
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by getzin: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

Do this or update your marshmallow to Nougat and your problem Is gone. ✅✅

Thanks for the response. Really appreciate. I have un-installed the babel fonts but it is still d same thing.
Please how can i update the marshmallow? Help
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
getzin:

Thanks for the response. Really appreciate. I have un-installed the babel fonts but it is still d same thing.

Subcribe for any 2GB Data and Update OTA. ✅✅

It's already on your status bar sef.
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by madgoat(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
getzin:

After u uninstalled did u reboot ur fone?
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by madgoat(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Also try and reset app preferences. Go to settings, then apps. Click on those three dots at the top right corner and a drop down will appear. Click on reset app settings.
I hope this works for you but the he main culprit is usually Babel fonts. My hotspot stopped working until i uninstalled the updates for babel fonts.
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by stevewheezy(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Carl care would fix it for you......
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
getzin:
I own an Infinix Hot 4 phone that i have being using for a while now with no issues.

But for some days now, everytime i try to put on the tethering hotspot so i can share and browse on other device, it doesnt come on anymore. The hotspot turns itself off in just 5seconds without even connecting.

Please everyone. What do u suggest as the cause. And what can i do please? I need help urgenlty pleaseeeeee.

Hello @getzin Have you been able to resolve this issue? Please visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help by laliga01: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2019
madgoat:
Also try and reset app preferences. Go to settings, then apps. Click on those three dots at the top right corner and a drop down will appear. Click on reset app settings.
I hope this works for you but the he main culprit is usually Babel fonts. My hotspot stopped working until i uninstalled the updates for babel fonts.

This did the magic for me.
Thanks bruh.
Was already thinking of the stress to go to Carl care at opebi.

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Using ALAT By WEMA (the Biggest Mistake Ever Made By Me In 2019) / New Mid-range Flagship Killer Phones Thread / How To Activate 4GB Free Data With Just N100 On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.