Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How To Prepare Assorted Meat Pepper Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (1135 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Assorted Meat Pepper Soup by vinegurl(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Assorted meat pepper soup is the combination of different cow parts like the lung, tail, liver, heart, towel and intestine, these parts are usually cooked together into a savoury soup.

The Hausas call it kaiyachiki which the literal meaning is “things in the stomach”. Assorted meat generally can be used to prepare many dishes including soups, porridge and pepper soup. This pepper soup is usually very simple, but rich and a lot of spices and peppers are usually added to it for a better aroma and taste.

See how to make delicious assorted meat pepper soup in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8_-snDbpB4

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows How To Cook This (pic) / Baileys With A Twist / How Do I Process My Sweet Potato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.