Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? (1781 Views)

How Can I Convert Etisalat Sim 4rm Edge To 3g? / How To Copy Video Files From Computer To Cd\dvd. How Is It Done? / Bad Picture Quality After Transfer From Vhs To Cd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by gentleone(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
does anyone know how to convert from a mini dv tape to cd?
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by tonmax(f): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2007
Try connecting to your pc with a firewire cable!
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by gentleone(f): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ tonmax, i dont know if the camcoder has a firewire port but it does have a usb port and the system only detects it as a video capture device (there's no memory card)when connected with the usb cable.
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2007
1) What camcorder are you using? You need to use one!

2) Does the camcorder come with a Firewire cable or a USB cable?

Try importing the video to your computer with Windows Movie Maker.

If you don't have any camcorder, then you should contact someone who does video work to do it all for you.
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by gentleone(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2007
its a samsung d362 minidv camcoder
has usb cable and video cable
cant mport video because the system does not see the camcoder as a storage device, only as a video capture device
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by Seun(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2007
Put the camera in video playback mode and open Windows Movie Maker under Accesories.
You can not capture the video by browsing the drive directly; you need to capture it in Windows Movie Maker.
Re: How Can I Convert Mini Dv Tape To Cd? by Saddam: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2007
Have u fixed the problem yet?
Well Holla me via my profile page so we fix a chat

(1) (Reply)

Aspire 5710z Drivers / Lcd Monitor Showing White Shadows / Is Yahoo Mail Having Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.