Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Do You Get Your Electricity Bill For The Current Month This Early? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Get Your Electricity Bill For The Current Month This Early? (1101 Views)

John Obot, Has Broken The Current 124 Hour World Records For The Longest Reading / How To Recharge Gotv, Dstv. Startimes, Electricity Bill At ZERO SERVICE CHARGES / My Thoughts From The Dream I Had This Early Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Your Electricity Bill For The Current Month This Early? by deesdee: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2017
When is AEPB giving us prepaid meter?

Imagine the month has not end today is 10th Oct 2017 and this guys have already sent Oct bill.
The worst part of it is I am paying N8930 for the light im not even sure we will get.

When will this kind of things stop in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Launches New History Curriculum / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day March 29 With 2018 / Theory Or Truth (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.