Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST (free Report) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST (free Report) (1119 Views)

The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST (free Report) by markbor: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Belly fat, even saying those two words sends a shiver up most of our spines.
Maybe it’s because having fat on other body parts doesn’t seem so bad, you
could have fat thighs or a fuller bottom but fat on the stomach!

In one sense you can’t really cover it up! And even if you do succeed wearing a
tummy belt (girdle) you would find it difficult to breathe after a while. The fat
tummy is just there for all to see you’ve got a pouch and a problem.

But apart from the stigma of having a pot belly, science is showing belly
fat has other nasty things up its sleeve. It means that visceral fat is packed
around your internal organs like your heart, kidneys, womb etc which ultimately
leads to several problems later in life such as heart disease, diabetes, kidney
problems and more.

Losing stomach fat isn’t an easy task; many people who set out to lose belly fat
never reach their goal because its either they quit too quickly or they start
gaining the weight again soon after they lost it. Belly Fat is easier to get than to
lose, meaning the sooner you stop eating all those sugary, greasy, unhealthy
foods the better for you and your belly NOW! And this report will show you…
…Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST commonly found in Nigeria and
Targeted Exercises that will help you lose belly fat. In fact these foods you
probably eat them already but what you didn’t know is eating them can not only
prevent belly fat but also help you lose it. So it is time to start eating them more
often.

Here are the 4 Shocking Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST

Avocado Pear: Now who doesn’t love pear? These little suckers are loaded with
two nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: (a) Hunger crushing fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!) (b) Monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to actually
“spot reduce” belly fat. Avocaodes can also be used to make one of the most delicious food toppings ever created called guacamole (mashed avocados with garlic, onion, tomato, pepper, etc) is one of the most delicious toppings ever created, and you can be happy to know that it's also one of the healthiest spreads you can use on your foods, salads etc. Try sliced avocados or guacamole on sandwiches, wheat bread, scrambled eggs or omelets, in salads, or as a side to just about any meal.

Whole Eggs - And I mean the whole egg not just the egg white. In fact the egg yolk is the healthiest part of the egg... that's where almost all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants (such as lutein) are found. Egg Yolk contains more than 90% of the
calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin, B6, folate, and B12, and panthothenic acid of the egg.The B12 eggs contain is a great supplement for breaking down fat cells. In addition, the yolks contain ALL of the fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K in the egg, as well as ALL of the essential fatty acids (EFAs).

Also, the protein of whole eggs is more bio-available than egg whites alone due to a more balanced amino acid profile that the yolks help to build.

In fact, egg whites contain almost zero micronutrients when compared to the egg yolks. These micro-nutrients as well as healthy fats that you obtain from the egg yolks helps to control your appetite, balance fat-burning hormones, and HELP you to
burn body fat and burn belly fat! So include an egg for breakfast. NO, it will NOT lead to cholesterol problems. Infact, you can even eat 3-4 eggs daily, just eat one whole egg and the 3 egg whites for maximum fat burning.

Cabbage – This is another vegetable commonly found in Nigeria that burns stubborn belly fat. Cabbage contains those special and unique phytonutrients including indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that helps to kill estrogenic belly-fat-causing substances in your body. So by eliminating these kinds of stomach fat stimulating estrogenic substances, this is just 1 more step in aiding you to win the struggle against belly fat!

Oats – Boy! Do I love this meal. In fact its one of the meals I eat for breakfast in the form of Quaker oats. It has so many benefits one being it’s belly fat-burning characteristic. Oatmeal is among the best when it comes to healthy carbohydrates and "quality" calories. It is also referred to as a fat burning food because it has a high fiber content and high levels of certain fat burning antioxidants. Oatmeal is also beneficial in fighting colon cancer and heart disease. So if your goal is to lose belly fat you can't go wrong with eating a big bowl of oatmeal each morning.

Lastly, exercise!
You must have thought I wasn't going to mention it, but in addition to eating foods that burn stubborn belly fat, you need to do certain belly fat blasting exercises. No, I don’t mean do 100 or 1000 crunches everyday! The belly fat exercises I recommend are so
simple yet effective that it would simply blow your mind. And I don’t mean aerobics – that’s time wasting exercises that could even cause you to add weight. If you would like to see some of these exercises I’m talking about,
then Click Here >> www.bellyfatlossng.com

Finally, there's absolutely no questions about it, your diet is SO important if you want to see permanent belly fat loss or weight loss results If you have a higher total calorie burn, this means you can actually eat more food throughout the day and still lose weight, therefore really upping the pleasure-factor you get from this approach. So do away with starvation, boring, nutrient-devoid diets.

Here’s a Tip of what’s inside the 25-Day Belly-Fat Burning Plan
Package

. Breakfast Recipes - Fat-Burning meals
. Vegetarian Recipes - Fat-Burning meals
. Salads
. Soups Recipes
. Salad Dressings (Fat-Burning)
. Snacks
. Red Meat dishes
. Chicken & Poultry dishes
. Fish & Seafood dishes
. Sides
. Flours and Oils &
. Smoothies

The change that these Shocking Nigerian foods will provide I promise you, will be the last diet you go on as it's not a 'diet', it's a smart and healthy approach to eat lots of tasty food while torching that ugly body fat. For Amazing and Delicious different Fat-
Burning Nigerian recipes guaranteed to melt fat right off your belly and body, visit >> www.bellyfatlossng.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Weird stuff Have You Eaten? / Food Put In The Frizer Good Or Bad, Please Advice / Isi Ewu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.