Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) (1035 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares His Experience After Ordering A Driverless Taxi In USA (vid) / Tesla Driverless Car Crashes Into Tree & Bursts Into Flames In Texas, Killing 2 / Someone Spotted Driving Around With Fuel Nozzle & Hose Still Attached To His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) by autojosh: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
General Motors aims to solve some of the toughest transportation challenges created by natural disasters, complex logistics environments and global conflicts. They have come up with a Silent Utility Rover Universal Superstructure (SURUS), a flexible fuel cell electric platform with autonomous capabilities. The commercially designed platform could be adapted for military use.

SURUS leverages GM’s newest Hydrotec fuel cell system, autonomous capability and truck chassis components to deliver high-performance, zero-emission propulsion to minimize logistical burdens and reduce human exposure to harm.

Benefits include quiet and odor-free operation, off-road mobility, field configuration, instantaneous high torque, exportable power generation, water generation and quick refueling times. 

SURUS will deliver highly mobile autonomous capability and agility in unpredictable terrain. Operating multiple vehicles in a leader-follower configuration could reduce manpower needed.

https://autojosh.com/gm-surus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) by autojosh: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) by izzou(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Its like the more we advance technologically, the more we design ugly gadgets and equipments lipsrsealed

I fear for the future generation. angry angry angry

I just have this feling that God will use someone on this thread to bless me with a car or a Samsung phone. cheesy
Re: GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) by eniolaamoda: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
autojosh:
General Motors aims to solve some of the toughest transportation challenges created by natural disasters, complex logistics environments and global conflicts. They have come up with a Silent Utility Rover Universal Superstructure (SURUS), a flexible fuel cell electric platform with autonomous capabilities. The commercially designed platform could be adapted for military use.

SURUS leverages GM’s newest Hydrotec fuel cell system, autonomous capability and truck chassis components to deliver high-performance, zero-emission propulsion to minimize logistical burdens and reduce human exposure to harm.

Benefits include quiet and odor-free operation, off-road mobility, field configuration, instantaneous high torque, exportable power generation, water generation and quick refueling times. 

SURUS will deliver highly mobile autonomous capability and agility in unpredictable terrain. Operating multiple vehicles in a leader-follower configuration could reduce manpower needed.

https://autojosh.com/gm-surus/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Can you write an article for me on cars
I will pay 3500 per article
Re: GM SURUS Is A Driverless Truck With Fuel Cell Technology (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Can you write an article for me on cars
I will pay 3500 per article

Hi,

I have sent you the contact of someone that can do that for you.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Gear Problem / Would You Buy This World First 1921 Alfa Romeo G1 For N550 Million? (photos) / Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.