Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Secrets For Online Travel Business-the Way Millionaires Do - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secrets For Online Travel Business-the Way Millionaires Do (317 Views)

Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency / Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets For Online Travel Business-the Way Millionaires Do by GoldmindswebINC(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2017
The reason, why smart Nigerians have started setting up online travel agency is because of the recent boom in creative industries here in Nigeria. From the recent google analytics ranking, it was revealed that 40% of persons coming into Lagos each year didn’t just go to airport and board a plane, they first reserve comfortable hotel room, good restaurant, car rentals through websites that offer this services in Nigeria. This trend has provided a very big opportunity for people who own websites like this and you might even be next!.

In an interview with the C.E.O of Wakanow, he was asked what inspired you to set up your travel agency. He said and I quote him “The ideal money earning system is to do something once and get paid over and over again for the same product”. In Nigeria today a lot of people are being carried away by get-rich-quick advocates, but the basic truth is that people don’t fall victim twice. There’s an adage that says once bitten twice shy.
The most profitable and best way to be successful and establish yourself online is to know that “People don’t want to learn things; they want to have a simple to follow system.”. I once held a seminar at Porthacourt. It was more of teaching people how to build career online, and I asked the participants if you were giving just 30k to setup a business online that will get you out of your current paying job, what will you invest in. Remember just 30k. And a lady gave an interesting response. She said with this amount I will go to facebook and boost my page and start home delivery cosmetics and body care product. With this briliant response i couldn't be just to give her the money and today she is doing wonderfully well. The business offer her link to direct cosmetics manufacturers enabling her to rent shops for her brand. She doesn’t need to learn how to create or manage e-commerce website but she can sell even better than e-commerce site owners.

How This Agent works.
Travel Agents helps people search for and book the least expensive flights, cars and hotel reservations. They gather chains of major hotel in Nigeria and provide the opportunity for travelers to book a room online, or even international hotels and guest houses are taking reservations through these websites. They pay for online hotel bookings by making a deposit with a credit card, or paying in full for the best rates.
Price Comparison. Customer compare prices of hotels by checking specific room prices. They check whether the dates they need are available, and figure out how much they will spend per night.

He/She Determines when to pay for booking. As customer completes his/her reservation, he will be given an amount that is due.

Finally,
My name is Daniel. I am a veteran in online travel agency having helped many successful travel agencies in Nigeria setup their business and now I am proud active venture capitalist and advisor to travel technology startups. I’m also offering you a platform to create your own unique travel brand now and start making money.

You can start now by calling or whatsapp:

email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Do You NEED Someone To Manage Your Website And Social Media? / Why Google Banned Some Wapsite / Wordpress 4.9.4 Fixes Critical Auto Update Bug In 4.9.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.