Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,611 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends (434 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2017
The past week has been rough for Nigerian pop star, Davido who lost 3 friends in the last 7 days.

embarassed embarassed
His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu [/b]and[b] Chime all died within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, he has cancelled his performance at today's Felabration.

According to him, 'to all my fan expecting me at Felabration, I'm sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys.Everyone stay prayed up'.

http://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2017/10/davido-cancels-felabration-performance.html

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
I knew it
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Too much money u get too busy with shows up and down then reject offers and cancel some to rest a lil...Meanwhile fans r craving to see you.

OBO u don blow. enjoy
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends by Papiikush: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Person whey don die don die be that.

Better don't fück your fans up because of someone's carelessness. Well e go get stage whey you go reach for the entertainment industry, you can cancel shows anyhow
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance To Honours His Late Friends by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Enough of this news already.

(1) (Reply)

Https://sourceforge.net/projects/tubemate-video-downloader-app/files/ / Serena Williams Married Reddit Co-founder, Alexis Ohanian In New Orleans / 10 Real Facts About Stephanie Okereke Linus You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.