Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,032 members, 7,859,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Jump Or Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jump Or Not? (825 Views)

When Your Friends Say Jump Up For Pic And You Forget That You Fly At Night(Pic) / How Ladies Jump Into Conclusion / Soldiers Order Wizkid To Frog Jump In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jump Or Not? by Labans(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Jack and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Jack says, "You know, I bet he will."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Jack placed #3000 on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset and handed her #3000 to Jack, saying, "Fair's fair.
Here's your money."
Jack replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump."
The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Jack took the money,
Re: Jump Or Not? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2007
Laughin ma friggin butt off Dumb blonde grin grin
Re: Jump Or Not? by Maneater1(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2007
grin

hilarious

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Takes A Lover Home / No Lele / Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.