Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

'I Am So Happy Tristan And I Live Together Now' - Khloe Kardashian Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am So Happy Tristan And I Live Together Now' - Khloe Kardashian Reveals (566 Views)

Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Underwear In See-through Leggings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am So Happy Tristan And I Live Together Now' - Khloe Kardashian Reveals by Naijaslog: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
One of the Kardashians sisters, Khloe has revealed she and boyfriend Tristan Thompson now live together .

The reality star took to her blog KhloewithaK on Monday to dispense some long distance dating advice that she learnt while her NBAstar partner lived in Cleveland and she resided in Los Angeles.
She wrote

Nobody says dating long distance is easy—I am so happy Tristan and I live together now! The extra miles can sometimes make many aspects frustrating,' wrote the socialite. However, being long distance also means you get to appreciate one another on a deeper level without the distractions of physical getting in the way.'

'And it makes simplest things— like holding hands, eating at the same table, feeling each other's touch, taking a walk together, smelling their hair—the sweetest when you're in the same city again.'

At the end of the day, this will be the most important thing to keep in mind as you continue to date and get to know each other. Do you both share the same dreams and ideals? Do you both want the same things out of life—and, more importantly, the relationship?'

'If the answer is yes, then the sacrifices you're making now will pay off big time in the long run

Khloe also dispensed some advice for keeping things spicy in the bedroom:

Teasing is good and healthy when you're long distance! Drop little hints about something you want to try in the bedroom next time you see them.'

'It will give you both something to look forward to until you're together again!'

Via: http://www.naijaslog.com/2017/10/i-am-so-happy-tristan-and-i-live.html

(1) (Reply)

Location Of Dj Olu Burial And Pictures / ‘don’t Buy Things To Impress Anyone, It’s Foolish’ Adesua Etomi Says As She Reve / Popular Yoruba Actor, Tunde Owokoniran And Wife Welcome A Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.